Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Hijaabed Hair

LuCkY   

^^^^^How are we suppose to differ from aLL the baLded headed faaraxs out there?

Im guessing you are referring to the bun-a hairstyLe used by many-especiaLLy us Ladies with the head scarves.You put aLL of the hair together and twist (to the right or Left) and then wrapped and then secured it with a scrounge-thats a bun.

WeLL i wouLd Like to hear what you have to say thats not gonna make us hijabbed girLs heads Look puffy.

lakkaad,,,,lol....waryaa,,,,get out, this is strictly for sisters,,,you cant see or hear about our hair,,,till your wedding night,,,aight...

that was a joke babe, but you is funny,,,

like the sister said,,the most popular hair style for a hijaab is the bun, you get all your hair together (back of your head) and twist them,make them into a bun, and secure them with a elsatic ban.

hmm...as for the sisters...

braid your hair,,,twist your hair,,,do cane-rows,

me the bun is my favourite, but i dont have a problem changing style, coss i learnt to plait my won hair. and some times i do just let it down....if you got puffy hair,,,straighten them (blow dry them) damn....come to me and i'll style it out!

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum WR WB

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

like the sister said,,the most popular hair style for a hijaab is the bun

yep i do use the bun as well, i don't think u could do ur hear in other style if u wear a hijab, because the fact is going to look puffy & funny. Every girl i know that wears hijab uses the bun.

Blessed   

I actually like the bun.. gives your head an overall healthy look.

Ilhaam, babes, how about tying your hair back at the nap of your neck and the twisting / plaiting them down? I got this Asian friend, that has really long hair so she tucks her hair under hair shirt.. I'd feel uncomfortable like that .. but its an idea :confused:

Haneefah   

Ilhaam, are we tired of the usual bun hon?

the bun is actually helpful cuz it holds the pin in place...and I also can't stand my hair touching my neck area so it's the way to go for me.

Barwaaqo, you started the Hijaab? Masha'Allah, I'm very happy for you dear.

Iffah   

Thanks a bunch sisters!

Putting the hair in a ponytail then plaiting it seems like an easy do, and I'm sure it wont show thru the hijaab. Ima try that.

Lucky, Mizz, Flying & Hijabified... hope you girls got some ideas as well.

Raxmah...if you have anymore tips..do share!

Rayana: I don't really care if it makes me look like a lil kid....who's gonna see it anyways right? :D

Modesty: the micro braids sounds nice...but that's a long process..plus I dont know how to do it.

Barwaaqo: I was thinking of cutting it...but I wouldn't dare make it that short (again!) ...learned my lesson a while ago.

Lakkad...cant blv you'd suggest us to go madax yuul. Xaasidnimada intee ka keentay?

SilentSis: I'll come to you, if you'll teach me how to do all those styles...since I cant bring you back with me...I gotta learn to do for myself ;)

Buubto: Waa na nacday haye? Wlcm back!

Ameenah...hair under shirt? Goodness...that' must be uncomfortable...especially during summer!

Nafisa: I got a bit bored with the bun lately...so I figured I'd get some help from the nomad sisters.

Salaams

ilhaam

SilentSis: I'll come to you, if you'll teach me how to do all those styles...since I cant bring you back with me...I gotta learn to do for myself

:D free ticket.....girl you could take me with you anyday!