Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Second day of Ethiopian attacks in Guri-ceel

LANDER   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Horn, so you will wait until 'there is not a single gunfire anywhere in Somalia' maaha? That's when you are willing for somalis to have a dailogue?

Then you talk about naiifatee!!!!

:D

Gabbal   

Paragon, that is something I am cardinally against! Heshiis mawduuc buu leeyahay iyo hanaan loo galo. Heshiis xabashi lala galo ayadoo maato gumaadeeso wax heshiis ah uma arko, waa is dhiibitaan macnaheedu.

No Castro, you do not understand what I am saying. Then again, you made a point of saying maybe that is what you believe I may have been implying so hear me out.

The objective of my post does not concern giving war a chance or not. No. It is about one's loyalty to whatever ideal and where one's honest, genuine, humane feelings lie.

If there is defensive struggle taking place, directed towards a foreign imperialist camp dedicated to destroying at all costs and making sure you bow down in the final scheme of things, where should our support and loyalty lie?

In my estimation, there exists only one space for our loyalty and that is to the oppressed defensive camp facing constant destructive elements raining down on them.

Now to turn around, declare yourself to occupy a singularly neutral location and say you "wish" for a peace talks channeled to end the hostilities between the camps is, I believe, a laughable and comic viewpoint in it altogether.

However, that position would be understandable if the two camps were equal in strength, stature, and militaristic mechanisms whatever they maybe whether in hardware, logistics, or otherwise.

That peace would then be a peace of equals, I am sure you would be quick to understand!

But the two camps are not!

So in fact, what the neutral camp is advocating for, whether they comprehend the situation for what it is nor not, is a surrender adeer and this is what I am opposed to and what I realize is the sought for end-game in the final scheme of things!

Ama taageer ama afka hay, wax intaa ka dhaxayso majirto!

Everything else is hypocritical posturing.

Castro   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Paragon, that is something I am cardinally against! Heshiis mawduuc buu leeyahay iyo hanaan loo galo. Heshiis xabashi lala galo ayadoo maato gumaadeeso wax heshiis ah uma arko,
waa is dhiibitaan macnaheedu.

You mean like Hargeysa and Boosaaso did? May be by surrendering today, they have some long term strategic plans to defeat the Woyane. :D

Edit: It's called playing dead or the Possum strategy. :D

Paragon   

^LOl. War Castro waxaaseey iska dhaadhiciyeene adna madaxa ha u sii buurin smile.gif . They 'll start building argumentative scaffolding around it soon enough lol.

Horn, kugu raacsani ra'yigaaga sxb balse qolyahan kale ma iyagaaba garashadaa leh smile.gif .

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Paragon, that is something I am cardinally against! Heshiis mawduuc buu leeyahay iyo hanaan loo galo. Heshiis xabashi lala galo ayadoo maato gumaadeeso wax heshiis ah uma arko,
waa is dhiibitaan macnaheedu.

You mean like Hargeysa and Boosaaso did? May be surrendering today, they have some long term strategic plans to defeat the Woyane.
:D
Then again, Hargeysa and Boosaaso were not bombarded by Ethiopians were they?

Perhaps it is more easier to accept surrender when you have not been burned first?

Still all that is beside the point, the reality is Somalis are being bombarded and to sit there and call for them to surrender is what it is...hypocritical.

Castro   

^^^^ Seriously Horn, Somalis are at each other's throats. Make no mistake about it. Ethiopia is but one tumor in our cancer (clan) filled body.

"waa is dhiibitaan"

Horn, spare us the BS adeer.

who is Horn fighting now? Ethiopia? Gimme a break. I guess the status quo in Kismayo is becoming so "boring" and stagnant for you clan you have decided to spice up the discussion with this kind of nonsense.

Horn, you are sounding more ridiculous by the minute. You clan is the most Ethiopan friendly in all of Somalia. Hiiraale would love nothing more than Ethiopia to give him more "credibility" and he would instantly massacre civililans. You elders were visiting Addis just the other day to beg Meles for help in getting rid of a certain clan. Caabudwaaq is the most Ethiopian friendly border town in Somalia. Your clan members are murdering wadaado in Kismaayo every single day just to please the Ethiopians and you are talking about "jihad". You have turned into a comedian these days.

Adeer preach the clan haters and the groups with the complex who don't know you. lool.

HornAfrique...That you flip flop is nothing new. Here's little exchange you had with Redsea. web page . Without reading too much into, one thing is clear,your support for any entity is determined by their policy towards whatever your interests are. Obviously, any person cam't help but sympithise the people of Guriceel laakin had member of Maxaakiimta hailing from Guriceel were to pay a visit to Kismayo or Gedo, you would instantaneously be singing a diffirent tune.

There goes any remorse or sympathy I might have had.

web page

web page

Here's another glaring inconsistencies seen by Nuune and Fanisha.

Here's you posting Hiiraale's after the invasion and the Court's

web page

Here's Castro calling on your flip floping web page

I believe this an excellent leap for the TFG. As soon as they can fill the power vacuum and establish some sort of system, the faster every aspect of the capital can come under their control including the confidence of the people.

web page

Red response to the above post

Masidan baa kuu danbaysay,waar ileen qabiil meel xun buu dadka katuuraa.Waxaa layidhi somali naarta waxay ku galayaan waa qabiil,tusaale ahaan.

I could qoate million other people who saw the glaring inconsistencies.Your support depends how anyone treats your areas of interest.

Fabregas   

It's disheartening what is happening to those displaced people. The other day I heard some died of malnourishment in Central Somalia. Sometimes the fingerpointing and fadi ku dirir point scoring seems rather futile!

Paragon   

^Exactly. Ma fiicna in goroda layska laalaado since we currently see things in the same way. Let's work on that folks and strengthen it.

Nin waliba maalin buu tala go'aansadaa, Horn-na maantuu go'aankiisa inoo caddeeyey. Let's accept it. Please.

Castro   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Here's Castro calling on your flip floping

Che, I've accused Horn of flipflopping before but it wasn't in that thread you listed.

Still, which one of us was not on the side of the TFG in 2004? We all were.

Then the "Nakba" occurred.

^I guess it's pointless to accuse him of anything at this juncture.

I believe we do share common goal of seeing Somalia united and its people at peace with each other.