Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

History: when the USC fell out of love with Ethiopia...1999

So we are to be punished for living in one of the most strategic locations on earth.

These other countries and nations need to back away from my people and nation. They did even meddling.

Originally posted by mystic:

So we are to be punished for living in one of the most strategic location on the world.

These other countries and nations need to back away from my people and nation. They did even meddling.

I agree with you that its unfair for the somali to be victim of anyone who can row their boat or who can ride their mules, donkey or horses.

But the only one who can make sure that happens is the somali.

As an ethiopian and at this moment I can only tell you this:

If you allow your house or your person to be used to destroy me in the service of egypt who wants to keep me in perpetual war and destruction and in poverty and backwardness so I cannot use the waters of my rivers fairly and equally sharing with them (Its Allah's gift to all of us, except for the greed of the egyptians); then expect me to fight for my survival.

Its that simple and that straight forward. I have every right to fight for my survival and peace as long as I am not in want or fight for others lands and also no ill will to others.

Will you look at that?

There are no Egyptian soldiers in your land, but you best believe when I say there are Ethiopian soldiers on my soil!

Your country has no business with the TFG, what is Malawi going to do protect the warlord government from its people?

Your country has supported the warlords, the USC, the S-Landers and the Puntlanders, with the help of the west.

If your country gives back the Somali land it occupies, then will shall live in peace if not we will have problems till the world comes to an end.

If you feel the need to protect your land, then you should know that I FEEL the same as well.

Mystic,

Why would an egptian inteligence officer risk his life in Somalia when he has ex-president Abdullkassim or Hassan Dihir to do the job for him?

The egptians don't get to recieve 2.2 billion cheque from America every year by getting themselves in trouble? They have Palestinians to suffer for it.

Do you agree that Hassan Dihir is willing to do the job for the egyptians or not? The last time I checked he is a somali not only that he claims he is super somali and "super" moslem, if there is such a thing.

Do what job for the egyptians?

Last time i checked America is making the Ethiopians do their dirty job! And keep somalia destabilized.

Just what are you doing on this site, do you have something to prove to us somalis or do you enjoy watching us divided and weak?

do you have something to prove to us somalis or do you enjoy watching us divided and weak?

On the contrary. I am not from Somalia, but I hope and wish all the best for the somali people. I wish Somalia to be soon reconstituted. I am convinced now the somali will see ethiopia as a market and who wants to destroy their market.

I am convinced of that. The majority even absolute majority I would say don't see us as enemy, but as future friend and neighbor and economically as market and rent payer for the use of their ports.

We are both tired of fighting for others benefit, while we are left poor, in famine, underdeveloped and in tears of wars and destruction.

Well tell that to your fellow president

It is not the president of my country or the president of somalia that declared Jihad or conspire with an egyptian secret service against me. Its an imposter by the name of Hassan Tahir, whose official title is supreme leader by ICU.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote: if Somalia is reconstituted in a federal way and all its regions will have their peace with each other, Somalia will be a hundred times more important country than his and president Abdullahi Yusuf will be more important leader than Isayas.

You're damn right! Somalia is more important to Melez than Eriteria. What you mean by federal way?? More division than we already have?
Jimcaale,

How about Canada, India, UK and other countries. Why do you feel uncomfortable of the Federal system, because we have accepted it in ethiopia.

Not everything that ethiopia accepts have to be bad for Somalia. Actually things could be the opposite. Don't rely on suspicion and mistrust. Take your time and verify.

I am so experienced at it, I won't choke.

Don't repeat the same news from 90s. They were untrue then, they are untrue now.

If you lose its better you lose to your brother than to a mirrage non-existent ethiopian in somalia.

We are not there fighting. You are fighting your own somali brother. When you decide to make peace, we will be there as friends and extended brotherhood to participate in the peace making.