Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

PM Ghedi: Somalia Air and Sea space is closed - will be enforced

Somalia air and sea closed, Beletwene falls

Mon. December 25, 2006 02:38 am.

Send this news article

(SomaliNet) The spokesman for the interim government read a decree signed by the prime minister which closes Somalia's air and sea indefinitely. The decree came after a long meeting of the prime minister's cabinet.

The Ethiopian fighter jets will most likely enforce this closure of Somalia's air and see space.

In other development, the Islamic Courts retreated from south central city of Beledwene after two days of aireal and ground bombardment by Ethiopian war planes.

It looks like the tide has been reversed and Ethiopia's full participation of the war is weakening the Islamic Courts who have no effective defense.

The war is just beginning, someone needs to tell you ET's that you are in our country. America couldn't survive in it, with his airplanes and tanks, you think you fool-smelling creatures will?

Jacpher   

The
Ethiopian fighter jets
will most likely enforce this closure of Somalia's air and see space.

In other development, the Islamic Courts retreated from south central city of Beledwene after two days of aireal and ground bombardment by
Ethiopian war planes

It looks like the tide has been reversed and
Ethiopia's full participation of the war
is weakening the Islamic Courts who have no effective defense.

What happend yaa Amxaar? Did that raw meat caused you to have a change of heart! Really? Must have been too spicy. I'm glad you finally came out of that denial coma. I know you know this but I'm just gonna repeat it. Eithopia is involved in every step of the way and has sustained casualties.

Jimcaale,

There is a story I remind participants here:

Last year the BBC had a story with a picture where they met a Sudanese man, who is traditionally almost naked, but had a Kalashnikov on his side and solar charged cellphone. It was so incredible that all the centuries of human development (technology) all in one man of centuries ago.

Bring me any lie from ethiopia or the TFG and I will be the first one to accept and congradulate you.

Eritreans, ICU, OLF have been caught so many times on a lie, I wonder what kind of people advise them with media statemnets. Its the quickest way to lose credibility. If we are in Somalia, we will say we are there. Remember an ethiopian soldier can refuse if its not legal.

Jacpher   

What's your point? You lost me there. No irrevelant historical detials or Eithopian parliment or army legal lecture needed. Do you not accept the news piece you opened this page acknowledging Amxaar involvement of Somalia? As simple at that. Don't come back with 'once upon a time' storyline.

No hard feelings yaa Xabash. I'm just trying to show how you utter non-sense in one minute and do the opposite the next minute. Answer the question so I can proof your simple minded crude views on this forum.

Peacenow   

They did this to get ready to strangle them. I must say, i have no feeling for the ICU, they always wanted war, now they have it.

What im concerned is the people, now, if this blockade holds, then there is no way food can get into the country. Then people will starve.

Peacenow   

In fact I do. They asked for war all long. This is what happens. Now they will fight and fight, cause if they stop they will lose face.

They had plenty of time to talk to other Somali actors for a solution. I'm not breaking any sweat in thinking for them. Now I dont support the TFG either. I said before, they are both bad.

Oromia   

"Somalia Air and Sea space is closed - will be enforced"

Copy-cats ! You heard the Jews trying to do that to Hizballah and now you are projecting it against ICU !? What a people !! Believe me this war just started and would not end before the Judeo-Christian Entity in the Horn is dismanteld!