Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The brutal murder of Ibrahim Cadow what it means

Duke, as I said my ignorance stems from the coded message your putting across. As far as I can see you seem to be rejoicing at these death's as it proves some of your earlier points were valid. Not the best time to be scoring cheap points. Its unethical and immoral and last but not least un-islamic.

^^^Those are the failed talking points of the confused secessionist JB, try again, and read the thread over, it seems plain English comes out in "code" form for you, they have a name for that condition, go figure.

It is also sad, that JB & yourself have been laughing and posting smilies in this thread, which concerns a grave matter.

Duke we can all feel your happiness, do you have parties whenever you hear of death's coming from regions outside of Puntland. The likes of you are a cancer and for progress to be made you will have to become obsolete.

Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

:D

Its clear that the only individuals who thought there was something to laugh about were two secessionists.

Its sad, but was it not a secessionist leader who claimed that a "Child born in Addis Ababa is closer to us[somalilanders] than a child born in Mogadishu"

Now be a good boy and bugger off.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Now I am not saying this hediously savage attack has been undertaken by Ahlusuna, but it beggers believe why would ALshabaab kill men like Adow along with university graduates? This does not make sense; it is irrational and political suicide from Alshabaab's perspective.

Subxaanallah.

it sadness me to see my fellow educated Sollers who apply the benefit of doubt for the so called "Mujaheddin" and ignore the tactics and ideology of the so called mujaheddin.

^waxaan dhihi lahaay ugu yaraan cid kasta nafteeda haku noqoto, intii dhimatayna alalh u naxariisto. yaan duhshooda lagu doodin.

Sophist   

Cawaale, we are all saddened and shocked at this savage attack. However, in a court of law (criminal court that is) circumstantial evidence doesn't cut bro.

All I am saying is that from political view it doesn’t serve any interest to eliminate Adow and his ilk in the cabinet.

Sophist

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

Its clear that the only individuals who thought there was something to laugh about were two secessionists.

Its sad, but was it not a secessionist leader who claimed that a
"Child born in Addis Ababa is closer to us[somalilanders] than a child born in Mogadishu"

Now be a good boy and bugger off.
Its true he said that, but who was the one riding on top of Ethiopian tanks serving them as their regional viceroy in Xammer. Now Duke your a clever guy, tell me do we judge people on words or actions. They do say action speaks louder then words. Do you disagree. :D

Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

Now Duke your a clever guy,

You are not a clever guy adeer, words matter a great deal and your leaders comments highlight your position as a secessionists.

You glorify the colonial past, and have a deep seated inferiority complex when it comes to the rest of Somalia.

PS: The Ethiopians are the people keeping Riyaale in power and the SNM on the ropes. But you knew that being a secessionist right?

Juje   

My dear Sophist, a person whose opinion I regard and hold high esteem for his opinion.

I wonder whether there has been any rational in regards to the stance of Al-Shabaab at all.

Having said I also share with you the fact that in a court of law circumstantial evidence doesn't weight that much . On the other hand though I doubt whether you can link the method used today ( suicide bombing) to any other sector.

Ibrahim Addow AUN was targeted twice before and it was not Ahlusuna. There will be, most certainly, a day when the culprits will be uncovered.

quote:Originally posted by Abokor Omar:

Now Duke your a clever guy,

You are not a clever guy adeer, words matter a great deal and your leaders comments highlight your position as a secessionists.

You glorify the colonial past, and have a deep seated inferiority complex when it comes to the rest of Somalia.

PS: The Ethiopians are the people keeping Riyaale in power and the SNM on the ropes. But you knew that being a secessionist right?
So according to Duke words speak louder then actions, and not actions speak louder then words. That explains why you talk so much garbage you actually believe sitting in your bedroom polluting forums with garbage from your hell hole corner of somalia will somehow make a difference. War sxb, talk is cheap, you need to start understanding that in the real world people are judged on their actions and not on what they say.

Faisal can say what he likes its called freedom of speech. Can you tell me why AY was in xammer riding ethiopian tanks, killing somalis. Revenge?

^^^You are contradicting yourself and getting angry, which is a trait well known in most secessionists. Now earlier you stated the Duke was a clever man, that’s enough. You are not clever at all, and as a disciple of Faisal Cali Warrabe and a man who’s relatives are continually being mugged by Riyaale, your words mean nothing and kindly spare this thread from your nonsense.

^^^You are contradicting yourself and getting angry, which is a trait well known in most secessionists. Now earlier you stated the Duke was a clever man, that’s enough. You are not clever at all, and as a disciple of Faisal Cali Warrabe and a man who’s relatives are continually being mugged by Riyaale, your words mean nothing and kindly spare this thread from your nonsense.

You took my backhand insult as a compliment, you really are ****** Duke. that's not me being sarcastic as before but the honest truth. :D

^^^Its in the SOL record lad, just because you have difficulty with comprehension as you stated earlier is not my problem. Also have some respect for the dead and stop smiling, there is nothing ammusing today.