Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

How did you meet?

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

rudy, filimaanta aa kugu badan, aroo runta iska sheeg internetka aa ka baratee.

waa na talaantixinee haye tuug la qabtay talo ma leh.

kaabbo kaftanlee waaye yaah, don't bite my head off

yooo! is it only me or stuff above dont make no sense! plz, if af somali is you 2nd lingo! plz mix it with a 3rd language, like arabic, urdo, english, russian, tagalug, swahili, mandarin etc.,

dont let your mind fool u to believe that since you can speak jajab somali, then u can write understandable af somali...ha haa! dont work that way...

yo, sista! thats the fact...! and that was not the first one...lol..more like the 8th one!!!! ;)

LuCkY   

Yeah i beLieve im not with you on that one Rudy...what sort of somaLi do you speak or read anyway?LoL icon_razz.gif !

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

dont let your mind fool u to believe that since you can speak jajab somali, then u can write understandable af somali...ha haa! dont work that way...

Isnt this a bit of an accusation?

Qac Qaac   

Waraa Rudy Haduu af soomaaliga jiq kugu yahay iska sheego nooh,waalagu caawine,laakiin gabadha saas ha u dardarin.

Macbuudka, af isgoosha sadan waa maxay.

rudy walaahi horta adi xoogaa jug aa tahay nooh, ma aniga aa af-soomaaligeyga la fahmi karin?

see ku dhacday iney dadka dhan fahmeen oo adi u fahmi waysay? jug iyo nus iga dheh!

kaftan maba taqaanit kaabbo, teedakale ha umaleenin inaad kaligaa taqaanit ingriiska, kaabbo waa lagula yaqaanaa. I choose 2 speak my mother tongue coz i'm PROUD. ( I couldnt say same about u)

isku day inaad more often isticmaashit luqadaada hooyo coz u know what they say "practise makes u perfect". 4rm now on im gonna reply 2 u only in somali just 2 ANNOY u. ha haa!

Qac Qaac thnx abowgiis and Lucky.

ck! welcome to my world! i can read the motha tongue, but i dont wanna learn how to write fluently since to me its xaram that when u r moslem and you write your lingo in LATIN! I WILL RECALL THIS CRAP AND CHANGE WITH THE ORIGINAL SOMALI LINGO WRITTEN BY SHIEK YUSUF!!!

NOW, My dear sista! shall i go on! or did i lose you....hellooooo!

YUSUF? YUSUF AL KOWNEYN?

man what u on about?

DO U OR DO U NOT SPEAK/WRITE SOMALI?

adi waxaad u baahantay quf kuu dhiga luqadaada

soo ma saxsani? AND THE PERFECT CHOICE COULD ONLY BE MACALIN QAC QAAC

rudy buug iyo qalin la imaaw

NEVER DID :D

To Rudy: since when the word xaram interferes with any way of writing things? and just for you to know, even the original somali alphapets were not "islamic/Arabic"..doesn't that make them "xaram" too....you are contradicting yourself ;)

runaway^virgin

do u know anyother moslim country that writes in its language in latin! why dont fill me out about it!

by the way do u know what a runaway^virgin becomes later on, lololololol!

a busted^virgin! icon_razz.gif just messing with u sista! i hope u got sense of humor!!!!!! :D

aboowihis, you're not getting my point...

to express an idea, a thought, or what you belief in...it doesn't matter to Allah whether you do it in latin or Arabic....if it's xaram, He would've mention it in qur'an.......If you can't learn the language don't blame the script..

A busted^virgin...hmmmm..I'll keep that in mind

nafta   

^^ looool she broke it down for ya rudy...i can do nothing but agree on this, i got the weird feeling that ur using the qoran just to hide the fact that you can't write proper somali, but that's understandable cuz ur somali--->ayaka saas u madax adag!

No offence luvvie :D