Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

Ladies only ... NO Guys Allowed

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

AT meelwalbo muran unbaad ka raadisaaa ninyohow waaban kusii nici rabaa waana rabadaanoo inuu qof i dhibsado ma jecli. i like some of ur jokes laakiin i think ur way out of line to call this discusion filthy. maxaa filthy ah? ma natural mesntrual rituals mise how to handle them. why r bads or tampoons filthy? they are made for menstruating woman incase u didn't know and there is nothing shameful about them just like there is nothing shameful or filthy about diapers. the sister is stil young and has a genuine concern about using a certain product for her own personal hygiene so who is more approperiate than anynymous somali sisters who tried it themselves?

Dear Amiina-Tiriig, sorry Faynuus

Horta de meel cidla ah uun yaan la iska nicin. Waa la istoosiyaaye la isma noco!. What I am saying is not why did she ask questions. Was it not possible for her to ask privately? And you are right ma maqal alaabtan la isku aabudhayo. So naturally, I did react negatively. And the talk of stuffing it up in the wrong places!

As far as the cycle is concerned, my motto has always echoed:

Let the rivers overflow

It won't bother me!

Faynuus   

lol. tiriig. waxaadba i xasuusisay gabar aan waa hore iloobay. i like that name by the way.

Iam against that u react in anyway at all in this thread coz it is not for MEN, secondly who would she write a private message to? for all we know, she knows no one. she can't assume someone has used before her, if she did that, she may have offended others. all in all i think the sister did well and iam glad she asked before she tried them coz they r risky for a virgin girl.

MZanzi   

There are dozens of perfectly innocent ways for a girl to break her hymen. But virginity isn't about hymens - it's about never having had $ex before. A girl who broke her hymen riding a horse, who has never had $ex, is a virgin - no doubt about it.

The hymen is hugely over-rated.

If you we like the girl, her virginity would not matter. where there is a will there is a way. fardihiina is fuula. just make sure in aad nin ku jecel guursataan.

MZanzi   

WAryaa hooy hooy kaadan ismaqiiqaya kabax meesha

Could you not have perhaps, oh I don’t know, packed your trash? ...

Rahima   

just make sure in aad nin ku jecel guursataan.

That's the general idea of marriage wouldn't you say?

Any man who questions a woman based on this hymen, which mind some people are not even born with, is nothing but a backward reer-baadiyo.

Tampons feel so uncomfartable, you can't even sit well if you are not used to it. When I was a teenage my mom who is a nurse warned me not to go near tampons. They are not good for your health and you can get some type of syndrome where you faint easily. Anyways if the guy your marrying likes you virginity wouldn't matter, like Allah mentioned in the quran good man will marry a good woman. So girl it is ur personal choice, if it feels comfortable you go for it.

ilax   

Some consider veginity as a safe guard and trusting fcator for the girl.But, is only for the woman what about the guys? are they exampted from this. Yes, the girl should be a virgin the guy waa inuu masaajid jeexi karaa, that will be the yard stick.But our girls took all the burden of the trustship of being virgin, they don't question her mate.

ilax   

A& T,lol the size matter, don't you know now days it is refabricated , no more origin of that, but, may be unconciuosely, the test of honey moon remains the same.