Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

So hard to find Modest clothes

Pucca   

someone mentioned zara and h&m ...both are great stores. Zara has a range of neat skirts *i'm sure atleast a dozen will catch your fancy* and h&m has tres hot tops, blazers, tunics and much much more....and its not expensive!

-Lily-   

If it was a long kaftan it would be nice, but what exactly is it? A sarong over you trousers and top? Kind of strange.

^strange cause it's not the expected but do u like it? U'd have to have some confidence to wear it, if it weren't a trend. U'd stick out but if it looked good on you why not?

Bess.   

I think it defeats the purpose of being modest...its looks loud. u can hardly accessorize with it being so shinny and animal printy and it would clash with the scarf on the head...like something out Arabian nightmare or dance of the 7 veils...or something....elegant and understated is more my way...

hijab-chic-2-150.jpg

this is more like it...

I can't believe we're lookin at the same thing.. there's nothing trendy about that... looks like a little girl playin dress up wrapped herself in her mom's hijab :rolleyes: (even though she's not a little girl)

Modesty   

Justice I just got back from the gulf, and I saw no woman wearing that. They just were covered in their designer abayas some worth up to $600 (yikes).

JUSTICE   

^^^ Will I watch khaligi drama , and that's their fashion. But it depends were u went, cause these designs are only worn in Kuwait , Saudi Arabia. am not sure if it's available in Dubai.

since u were there then, why havn't u thought about tailored cloths. they alot cheeper, and u can choose the deisgne u fancy...

Modesty   

^ It was as expensive as going to buy skirts at the nearest mall. So I opted for the mall, I actually got some cute skirts and tops alhamdulilah , the rest of my money ...gone with the wind. SO, these are the only clothes that will get me through the summer smile.gif

JUSTICE   

^^^That's fine, count yourself one of the lucky ones, as you had the chance to go shopping abroad. I would love to do this next summer.