Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PHOTO OF THE YEAR

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Poker:

^Don't forget Buuxo is a woman. They usaully discuss those sort of things. You on the other hand....I don't know....I thought you're a dude man!

Poker duqa waa Miskiin oo akhyaar ah ka waajee aabadey icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Poker, Gender classification is purely by anatomy not mentality or one's responses Sxb.Why are you so hung-up on MMA's response in the first place.

AYOUB   

^^^ The chap's peculiar habit is getting on way of moderator role IMO. smile.gif If he's not commenting of another man's robes; it's tie, furniture arrangement, beard, etc etc. Dumbing down of this section.

Poker

According to Sakiin Macruuf, we lack the Sense of Dumar. smile.gif

Qudhac   

thats maskiin for you he likes to turn every thing into gossib about their clothes, tie, socks, what they had for breakfast.....

indeed i have never seen him write anything serious.

Buuxo   

^I can't see how you can be so gungho about Somali politics.

Ayoub,I don't think this section could be dumb down any further.'Sense of dumar' baaba la'isku cayna. :D:D

AYOUB   

^ :D What cay?

If the geezer wants to be a tight-pant fashionista, I'm sure other sections are more appropriate for him to express his talents. smile.gif

Buuxo   

^Af aadan la'heen uma hadli kartid. But it can make you cringe :D Is that the case here?

I read his H&M thread and I think y'all entitled to his opinion smile.gif

Waa markee isku habar wacan jireen. Waa lagu yaqaanaa waxaas dadkaan. Not only does they not lack a sense of humour, but they also lack a sense of individuality.

Buuxo and Che, since this fella likes to imply in a reference to that thread of H&M once in a while on here, methinks he learned something from that thread and indirectly is appreciating. Now I don't want to suggest he even lacks a sense of style. Probably the whole sense itself is the issue that he is lacking.

Waan ka baxay meeshaan. Nabadeey.

Hunguri   

Hayaay. Dee sheekkadii waad waasheen. Waar horta suaal ayaan idiin waydiiyey Qoladiina reer Hargaisa iyo Burco :D Suaashu waxa weeye.

(1) Maxaad dadka isugu tagtaan, oo isugu hiilisaan even in a cyber virtual world :D

Anigu shekada Ayuub uun ayaan moodayee, hadda Poker iyo Qudhac oo dhigohoodii iyo udbihii watta ayaa soo galay lool waar adeer kala yaaca oo Duke iyo Dul-Qarnayn ku kala fayla :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

But it can make you cringe
:D
Is that the case here?

Beyond cringe, it's toe-curling. redface.gif

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Buuxo and Che, since this fella likes to imply in a reference to that thread of H&M once in a while on here, methinks he learned something from that thread and indirectly is appreciating. Now I don't want to suggest he even lacks a sense of style. Probably the whole sense itself is the issue that he is lacking.

Waan ka baxay meeshaan. Nabadeey.

Cat-walk your way outa here smile.gif

Buuxo   

^Ayoub, there's got to be method to your madness bal warka inoo burburi Baraadar smile.gif

MMA,lol@habar wacan jireen.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Hayaay. Dee sheekkadii waad waasheen. Waar horta suaal ayaan idiin waydiiyey Qoladiina reer Hargaisa iyo Burco
Suaashu waxa weeye.

(1) Maxaad dadka isugu tagtaan, oo isugu hiilisaan even in a cyber virtual world

Anigu shekada Ayuub uun ayaan moodayee, hadda Poker iyo Qudhac oo dhigohoodii iyo udbihii watta ayaa soo galay lool waar adeer kala yaaca oo Duke iyo Dul-Qarnayn ku kala fayla

War Hunguriyow! sow maandhow abtiyaasheen marna ma baratid smile.gif