Sign in to follow this  
Bondheere

odd love

Johnny B   

^^ In an ideal world , egoism would be punishable! icon_razz.gif

That was below the belt and uncalled for ,but then i´d be another egoist to deny the hotness and irresistibility of Edo " Shun".

:D :cool:

Ibtisam   

redface.gifredface.gif i am going to ignore that, in fact i am going to pretend you no longer exist on this cyber space. stop hi-jacking the topic. legend asked for advice not X-rated comments :Dredface.gif

you nast old man. behave :rolleyes:

Johnny B   

^^ My idol would go " Oh yeah , she wants me " by now. :cool:

I´ve advised the Legend to call me if she has a sister! icon_razz.gif

or would you like me to be specific and spill the beans?

You always get it your way , don´t you? aight.. Call me if she has an older sister !!

Ibtisam   

so you are planing a family invision. poor her, i think she should run, for the sake of her family safety.

an old man that sufferes from the wispers of the shitain. she wants me kulah. i think your friend is playing a trick on u.

Johnny B   

^^ You´re right on the bucks that am suffering of some sort of whispering , but that Man shitain is not aquainted to me.

Heard so much about him, but never met !!

Have you? icon_razz.gif :cool:

A family Invasion you say , even our grandpa is into the "ayeyo Shun" u know the one who smokes "badecad". :D

Ibtisam   

iish, iskuu xishood adeeth, ur are of old age and say anything which reachs ur mind, u need to hold back something old man. icon_razz.gif

you have never come across him!! hhm :eek: and here i waz think you are the first shitain i met. it is but hard to meet ur self i would think icon_razz.gif:D;)

Johnny B   

^^ Just discovered that i´ve a horn in the middle of my forehead.

but i heard that man shitain has TWO. :cool:

enough about me , now let us help Legend and his love. :D

Ibtisam   

Two you say; hhm i see, i will check for my self next time.

enough hi-jacking of this poor thread. soory legend. it was his fault, it is always the guys fault (i'm sure you will agree)

^ I sense an attraction between the two of you. Haye, shall I chaperone? I will need to have my refreshments and expenses covered, mind.

Legend,

There are slightly different dialects but the Somali language is one and the same. She has a northern accent, you have a southern accent. How is that a problem? Surely neither of your accents are so heavy or strange that you can't understand a word the other says.

If your Somali is so bad that neither of you like to speak it, iska sheeg. Laakiin if it's just a matter of accents, well I don't see much of a problem. Unless a wholly different language lagu hadlayo, like say Barawaani, most accents waa la fahmaa if you have a good enough grasp of Somali.

Ibtisam   

^^^now now, easy there, this is not a case of "odd love" it wz just a case of bordem. hhm on second note,he told me a little something about you sometime ago, so i should easy ur mind. it wz cyber teasing, so no worries. icon_razz.gif:D

Lol you guys are cute.

JB How goes it walaakiis? smile.gif

Legend this is not the first time I have heard this scenario.I'm sure it wont be my last neither.

Anyway I think it will just take some time to get used to thats all.

My group of friends are a mixed bunch(originate from South&North)and apart from the odd word here or there we understand each other all fine!Altho we do laugh marmar.One time my Xamaraawi friend said 'ukun' and my Hargeysaawi friend was like ....

"Maa magac oo nigerian baa?Naa maxaad ka hadleysa...Ukun waaxay"

Lol suffice to say we all learn from each other and whatever sounds alien to our ears(not that many words mind you)we deal with in humour.It should be fun!!!!