Sign in to follow this  
Bondheere

odd love

Originally posted by Ahura:

^ I sense an attraction between the two of you. Haye, shall I chaperone?

good!!! i thought it was only me man... Dont forget to send me my piece of xalwo people! :cool:

and ahura!

im not gonna lie to u... my somali is rusty... after living for so long is this freakin country... but its different when i speak to my parrents or someone from south... i understand them clearly! but north people i have hard time understanding when they talk! no disrescept...

but u r right its only accent difference... and i intendt to learn it! im not givin up on this! not yet! ;)

Originally posted by J B:

My advice for the legend, go for it and call me if she has a cute sister.
:D

i almost forgot u J B!

I intendt to go for it!

just need a plan somehow! hehe! nah just kiddin' :D

she has actually a big sister! but she is gettin married soon!

soo... cant really help ya!

Johnny B   

^^ Ibtisam, Ahura is like Coke ( she goes fine with eveything) icon_razz.gif

*whispering to Ibtisam* Ahura knows about us, denying will only make her more nosy. :cool:

Xalimoparta , it is not going that good walashis. :(

Ahura is in the mood of playing soccer with my volatile shokansi.

Legend bro, Ain´t giving up that easy, she sure got freinds foes and what not, help a fellow west-rotten xamarawi out man.

xalimopatra...

yeahh it is funny... thats the major plus is this thing! thank ialaahay we still got our humor! :D

but i need to get me some more northern friends though... to ppick up some new words... hehe

cas!!! i didnt know that meant red! i thought it meant white... heheh!

and people laugh at me when i say " mmmmmm that was a good dooro"... or when i say that i want shaah ringi! u kno without milk... hehe

but its all good! we laugh together...

Ibtisam   

loool^ legend u sure u did't make that up. shash ring; loool :D

JB i refuse to go and accept lies quietly. and how dare you say such things, you want me to get divorced and be a single mother!!! :eek: :eek: u better take that back b4 my kusband sees it. redface.gif

^^^^ seriously i didnt make that up!

this only proves my point! this accent thing is gettin outta control! hehe...

then what do u call it then! :confused: tea without milk! i call it shaah ringi eh...

And boy... JB ur in trouble bro!

Johnny B   

^^ Just the thought of a Mad husband from Burao holding his "budh" is scary enough, so i take it back.. it´s so tempting though to imitate my idol n go "oooooooh mama, you look like the kina girl who could use TWO". :cool:

Ibtisam , i haven´t told ya about my Swedish girl YET, why do we´ve to moralize it so quick? icon_razz.gif

get to go , later !!

STOIC   

This past weekend I was in Columbus, Ohio. A friend of mine who happen to be visiting from Toronto too had his watch broken. He wanted it to be fixed. We went to a local store in the global mall. The owner happened to be a "Barawani" dude. He promised to fix the watch the same day just in time before we leave the city. The following day when we came back the watch was not fixed and on top of that the watch was not there. The storeowner took it somewhere else to be fixed. It seems he could not fixed it. We happened to storm the shop demanding our watch since we were all leaving the following day. The funny thing is that all my friends have waaqoyi accent. It was hilarious watching a barawani dude arguing with heavy accented waaqoyi kids. I was laughing at their communication barrier. It was a difficult and dreary job of understanding each other. It is true that sometimes when the impulse moves people, they open their mouth without knowing how funny they sound. This incident reassured me that I was not the only one who needed to replenish his Somali words skills (being a Sijui).All Somalis are bankrupt of Somali language in some way! Those of you who think they are sophisticated in the Somali language, you had better not think so because you will one day run into someone who is speaking with a different accent. :D:D

hodman   

replenish his Somali words skills (being a Sijui).All Somalis are bankrupt of Somali language in some way! Those of you who think they are sophisticated in the Somali language, you had better not think so because you will one day run into someone who is speaking with a different accent.

Speak for urself bro ur hereby seeing a sijui who knows most of the somali accents :cool: Fluently might I brag!!

The may may one still eludes me :confused:

Legend aboowe inanta si aad u fahantid sheekada badi dee see camal nooh!

STOIC   

Heh Hodman, am afraid to say that you need to work on your perception Saaxiib.I was speaking for myself! Your refutation has nothing to do with my little anacdote.

hodman   
[Those of you who think they are sophisticated in the Somali language, you had better not think so because you will one day run into someone who is speaking with a different accent.

/QUOTE]

It's this part that I was responding to brothe nothing to do with the little anecdote which was very funny and I couldn't resist my braging when I see the chance but if it's my perception that needs help then I guess back to all those vitabu vya Kiengereza....maybe it's the language :D Wacha niwachane na hiyo kisomali if am losing the other languages I thought I knew :D

Originally posted by Legend:

xalimopatra...

yeahh it is funny... thats the major plus is this thing! thank ialaahay we still got our humor!
:D

but i need to get me some more northern friends though... to ppick up some new words... hehe

cas!!! i didnt know that meant red! i thought it meant white... heheh!

and people laugh at me when i say " mmmmmm that was a good dooro"... or when i say that i want shaah ringi! u kno without milk... hehe

but its all good! we laugh together...

Lol you are too cute,the fact that you even show some concern and want to do more touches me.Bless ya cute Reer Konfur self :D

First and Foremost... Dude Legend -wanna Be - Dont mess up my name.. I'll suggest that you seek another name!

As for your situation..sxb.. teach her and learn..at the end of the day... if you've SOH you can make her laugh regardless!

Been there done that!..

Bishaaro, there is nothing wrong with Muqmad, Bigeys etc..etc... and "Waar Heedhe dee" how can I forget that :D

Cheers