Sign in to follow this  
IndhadeeqFutureMate

Who is Going 2 Win Da NBA?

Hibo   
cwm34.gif due to the fact that ma team has been eliminated(the SIXERS), im now all for the KINGS to take it all. to be completely honest i'll be satisfied with anyone who wins so long as it aint the lakers. but like i said the sixers are ma team, and please believe they will rule next year. till then.............GO KINGS GO!!!! cwm1.gif

Nubian Princess i got News 4 u tonite...are u ready..... Da Kings are leading Maverics 2 to 1 and like i said on my previous post..this will be interesting Series. also New Jersey are leading Charlotte 2 To 1 although New Jersey lost tonite..but they will come back Full force next game.

I will Pick New Jersey To come out of top @ the East. and Kings To come out The west.

That is my final Answer...lol

GO RAPTORS.

SALAAMZ

------------------

One who Lacks Kindness of Heart Lacks all good

By: Muslim

Hibo   

IndhadeeqFutureMate nice name by the way!!! I"m sure by now INdhadeeq has noticed it..but is this ur' way of getting her attention?? lol

Aplus ya i'know' the Mavz r in the west..Aight, how dumb of me 2 think' of em' as east side when they'r all the way' in texaxs.lol. But u know who' i was talkin' about anyhow's!!!NOne other than' em Jersey'Catz..Netz

Ta Ta Tiya*

BASKETBALL UPDATE:

Spurs and Detroit Both lost tonite.

I still believe some one will Stop lakers this year..and that team will be Spurs if they win one more game @ home... cause home court advantage..they don't wanna go back 2 Los Angeles down 3 games..so they have to win next game otherwise they will empty their lockers and head home..4 real.

Detroit and Boston Both are Boring and i know at the end they both going to loose..lol

Nova what can i say..you are Very smart young lady..how did u figure that out..Hmnmmmmnmmmmmmmmm.

And don't get mad sister..This is a unique Name...not like a song...nah mean?...lets hope some day somebody will take ur name..NoVa_2002futuremate but again your name is a song am i right?......but if u find da right person..u never know...lol

Like Jesse Jackson used 2 say...KEEP HOPE ALIVE NOVA. loooooooool.

P.s Is all love.

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

------------------

[This message has been edited by IndhadeeqFutureMate (edited 05-11-2002).]

Update:

This is crazyy series yall.

New jersey and Charlotte..New Jersey leads 3 To 1

Boston and Detroit...Boston leads Detroit 3 To 1

Sacramento and Dallas...Sacramento leads Dallas 3 To 1

Lakers and Spurs...Lakers leads Spurs 3 To 1

Is hard to come back...when u need To win 3 games Str8...I believe Dallas And Spurs both can come back But Detroit and Charlotte...they will be going home soon.

My Prediction Will be:

Nets And Celtics @ EAST

Lakers And Kings @ WEST

What Yall think?

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

------------------

Hibo   

The westren conf finals will be like the championship game..Kings Vs Lakers will be the showdon, I like Kobe but I gotta go with kings..and you know they will crush whoever comes outta the east ....GO KINGS..

Hibo   

Kings Will beat lakers This time and they will take the Champion because west is the best.

Peace

Kings fellas make some noise.....We all know lakers got lucky last time, but tonite kings wins it and almost that is about it.....

Abdinuur   

Lakers will win game 6

And then they will go to Sacramento and

win game 7...bringin' home their championship once again...like last year...remember that. :eek:

P.S.

Why does it have to be "WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"

since they haven't played Somalia yet? Does that make sense?

For a team to be declared as a "World Championship," they have to play with at least some part of the world,

am I right or wrong?...It's a wierd thing I tell ya. :confused: