Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: new cabinet to be announced within days

A.J.   

Seek Knowledge,

no its not an insult as i dont deal in insults but i was merely refering to where his only capabilities lie.

Now coming back to Ahmed Yaasin, i referred to him finishing a degree in Hargeisa University, Which in the current circumstances is one of the finest in the somali populated areas, but i would like to mention that Ahmed yusuf yaasin also completed his degree in finance and Accounting degree at Jersey University in the UK in 1981. he has now got disciplines from both his own country and in the UK.

A. yusuf on the other hand has no basic education and is a disgraced and failed soldier.

Hmm compare the two and you see Axmed Yusuf Yaasin is by far the more capable politician plus unlike A Yusuf he is not corrupt and hasnt had to massacre thousands of innocent somali's to get to power.

^^^What you know about universities in the UK now ;) ......There is a pleasent Island of the coast called Jersey, maybe its there? Or maybe the man [Ahmed Yassin] has a degree from two fictitious universities one in the UK and one in the Hargaysa Somalia. :eek: