Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Yey : Dadka Madaafiic ayaa lagu garaacayaa...

Pi   

^^ Ok. I won't derail the thread and let you and oday Baashi continue the discussion because it looks promising. Anywho, your sarcasm was almost lost upon me. This is off topic, but just for the hell of it, what part of Puntland are you from. LOL. I know you like to let ppl speculate, but what's there to hide? So, where are you from. Yes. I am trying to discover your sub-clan. Marka is qarxi, as they say.

Disclaimer: Your subclan will have no effect on how I view your stances and positions. :D

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Pi:

This is off topic, but just for the hell of it, what part of Puntland are you from. LOL. I know you like to let ppl speculate, but what's there to hide? So, where are you from. Yes. I am trying to discover your sub-clan. Marka is qarxi, as they say.

Xaalku wuxuu marayaa jilibkaaga noo sheeg? Walee it's unfortunate that evolution allowed creatures like you to get this far. :rolleyes:

Pi   

^^ YUSUFALI: O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other.

Purely for purposes of acquaintence. Marka Eedo mind your own buisenss. Hadaad cay doonayso, let me know. I'll entertain you with vulgarities.

Kashafa   

LOL@purposes of acquaintence. Mark Twain would have a field day on you. Just in case you're not getting the reference, his expertise was in lampooning hypocritical behaviour. Purposes of acquaintence :D Walee isqancis cajeeb leh aa soctho

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Came again Xiin! Are you rooting for one of the warring factions? Ya gotta be real this time buddy. Time is not on my side these days but I shall come back and reason with you and see if we are on the same music sheet.

Let me guess....you're "neutral".

What you make of insurgency fighters shooting from neighborhoods where civilians live knowing full well that the enemy they are fighting has no moral qualms to swipe that neigborhood clean with one go?

Baashi when ICU made it's stand in the fields and out of civilians way..you still gave excuses for being "neutral" . What will it take for you to quit the verbal gymnastics and condemn the damage and terror the TFG is inflicting on the people of Xamar. How can you justify "neutrality" when the Ethios and TFG are not only unleashing collective punishment, but openly bragging about it? We didn't get here by chance either. You have a track record of making excuses after excuses for Col.Yey for as long as I've been visiting this site. Yey gets away with it because he has core supporters like we've seen in SOL, while some ( of his sokeeye) who should know better and oppose him wave the "neutrality" card. London is full of the "neutrals", well, that's what they say. Like yourself, these "neutrals" spend a lot of time and energy questioning not the Yeysters but the few among "tolka" who chose to speak against Yey and his fellow collaborators. :D It would be nice if "neutrals" out there concentrated on the preaching to and questioning the collaborators as much. :D:D If others (not the sokeeye) oppose and resist Yey then it is a "clan war" and "neutrals" can't have that! . Round and round we go and in the mean time tens of thousands are forced to leave their homes and hundreds killed....

Originally posted by Fanisha:

quote:

Originally posted by Pi:

This is off topic, but just for the hell of it, what part of Puntland are you from. LOL. I know you like to let ppl speculate, but what's there to hide? So, where are you from. Yes. I am trying to discover your sub-clan. Marka is qarxi, as they say.

Xaalku wuxuu marayaa jilibkaaga noo sheeg? Walee it's unfortunate that evolution allowed creatures like you to get this far. :rolleyes:
looool

Serious, cantankerous and dangerous! Who remembers that song? :D

Baashi   

^That's rich coming from you buddy. Are we having difficult time in seeing the similiraties between TFG and SNM. It is beyond me how one is Mujahid and the other is Munafiq. It jus doesn't add up sxb.

My stand is crystal clear. I support the UIC's stated objectives: united Somalia under Sharia. I still support anyone who is inline with that platform. I objected their methods and their hasty war. I thought that was not a necessary! I still stand by that. I thought the how part of bringning about united, just, stable Somalia under Sharia was and is open for discussion. I guess you just have difficulty time in believing that certain dudes who hail from certain clans can take a position like that. I guess I understand why!!

The current tragedy is the very reason I take the position I take. I concluded long time ago that clan-conflict is unwinnable as long there is foreign interference in the mix. I see genuine reconciliation meeting as the right forum to tacke the core Somali problems. It will be difficulty, it will require some pride-swallowing exercise, it will take away some the gains from certain players, it will put the TFG balls on the table, it will do away the need for foreign "peace-keeping", and it will need some sort of security gaurantees for the factions participating the forum.

It won't solve all the problems at one go. But it will jump-start the process. This is very very difficult effort to undertake.

That's nuetral. To some childish grown-up, taking that principled position is akin to Munafaq, **fill the blank for a creative name-calling one** and what have you. But you know better I guess.

The TFG blunders are known facts. I pointed out their folly time and again. I asked the board to embrace the TFG's effort for reconciliation with conditions. It is there for all to read.

People engage me in issues like Xiin is doing. I will concede if you have a point. I'm humble guy in that sense. Common! anyone?????????

PS> Exclude caaqa Kaligii-Mulsim.

PSS> ThePoint I like that. I will come back to that point later.

Pi what's Xiin's jilib got to do with his views. Common dude! Inna Yussuf, Cadde, are leaders. They are public figures claiming authority in conducting civil service for the masses. Pi, Il Generale, and Xiin can all question, critisize, and even oppose these personalities regardless of their sub-sub-clan. Nothing wrong with that buddy. Wise up kidos.

^Cool down, sxb, you have no reason to get boiled from my remarks. a neutral man shouldn't be missing ways to be passive about my genuine assertions!

btw, kuma nibci, only your neutrality bothers me at times, that is all. lol

Baashi   

I don't think you have the noodles to engage in straight talk where every position is put on the hot seat without making the whole thing personal.

Awoowe shido ka talis baad tahay. War taloow colka jooja oo miis rag leeyahay xaajada ku jeexjeexa hadaan iri maxaan dhimay?

the fact that you are my first and foremost witness to bear that I engaged with you many times with civility ornamented in our discusions, but what apparently, as of thesedays, bothered me is the lack of an idealogical address you were flying with everywhere!

Ma waxaa tahay itoobiyaan, ma GD oo kale, ma shiiq ilaahey iyo diinkiisa loogu yimaado, ma nin dad iyo dal jecel oo difaacaya, ma shisheeye oo talking-head ah ku qanacsan shaqadiisa kalaamka ah!! Waan wareernay, yaa Baashi, come to your previous odaynimo, off gentleness that would all harbor us to listen from you with respect in return to your sincere wisdoms. That is the sort of sports you were so laacib off!

Awoowe, ineey wax kaa qaldan yihiin waxaad ku ogaatay dareenka Alle-ubaahne, iyo sidaan kuugu mara-haatiyay, ma is tiri? lol

AYOUB   

Baashi

If there are similarities, how come you're never "neutral" when it comes to SNM, are you? smile.gif Don't change the topic now ...focus... The people suffering don't need your "neutrality" rhetoric.

Ayoub, Gobonimo waaloo dhashaa, ee Oday Baashi aan ka qaleyno, ayaantaan odayga iskuma aal-aalin, walaxaa ka qaldanaa!

I guess he needs a time-out to readjust his composure, ma weysan aheyn, yaa Ayoub?

Chimera   

This is what this Bangladeshi president wanted from the start he wants to punish reer xamar, dumbazz thinking he's doing my region a favour as if he some kind of great hero taking revenge on innocent people with his foreign mercenaries

oehhhhhhhhhh i can't take it nomore dumb ignorant 18th century myopic chieftain insha-allah he will die a very very very slow and painfull death and burn in hell for eternity

Baashi   

I never supported the secessionists. Why would I wanna do that. I never supported the mitiry junta that ruled the country either. I don't support the TFG. Calling for negotiated settlement participated by warring factions means only one thing. Folks inline with my principled position are the ones looking out for the innocent folks caught in the middle.

Kix kix SNM was no Mujahidiin buddy. They were clannish interest group fighting against despot government. They slept with the enemy and enetered Somalia on the top of Ethiopian toys. They provoked a national army and used their urban centers as a battle field. You call them Mujahidiin. I call them clan faction.

I said the same thing about the TFG. I called spade a spade! The difference is this TFG is inclusive and in fact is composed of several clans and has the support of the regional players as well as national dogs. The funny thing is you do call one as Mujahid and condemn the other as Munafiq!!! what gives buddy?

What's happening in Benadir is tragedy. TFG wants to rule the region and by extension the country. They do that with the help of Ethiopians and other foreign troops. It is what it is. The continuation of the civil war with very interesting twist to it.

What about the killings? What about them! I want to stop it. You want it continue.

TFG is one faction of this civil strife. It is more inclusive than the other. The conflict is no longer about Islam nor is it about nationalism. That much is self-evident. The truth of the matter is that all Somalis are not fighting the good fight! Why is this struggle limited to one section.

Caqli-U-Baahane, the issues dear the issues plz. I'm Somali albiet from different clan. I profess Islam. I want the Ethiopians out. I want a united, strong, stable, just, and inclusive Somalia governed by men of faith.

I know an easy way to get the Ethios out. It's a plan. You wanna hear it? No! Now do me favor engage me in the issues or zip it baba.