Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

A New War

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;975090 wrote:
Those Million iraqis where killed by fellow iraqis and arabs in suicide bombings and sectarian clashes - overwhelming majority of them, not americans. your paranoia is typical.

Hey ignoramus the point is the dismantling of nationalists Arab governments is for the most part just a way to put them in disorder, which will make a war with Iran much more manageable. Look at Lybia or Syria post-Assad, neither would be a serious threat during such a conflict, unlike if Saddam, Assad and Kaddafi would have still been in power. Humanitarian disaster is not the justification for war, but instead the war is justified through the use of a humanitarian problem. As was the case in Iraq, and recently Libya.

Tallaabo   

nuune;975100 wrote:
So you are welcoming the West to attack a country in civil war, what makes you think US Cruise Missiles will not cause massacres.

Yes I welcome the forceful removal of the devil named Assad. The western launched cruise missiles will for sure cause some collateral damage but on the whole a post Assad Syria will be better for everyone in that country. The only thing worrying me right now is the extremely long time the Americans and Europeans are taking to make a decision for attack.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;975108 wrote:
Tallaabo, as a Somali of all the people in the world you should know that a bad government is better than no government. I'd prefer Assad to an Iraq scenario.

I don't support dictators but I believed Assad was a good leader for Syria before the civil war and prayed that the Arab spring never reached that country. But like a leopard never changes its spots, tyrants never change their evil ways and Syria would now be better of with out its brutal tyrant.