Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Overwhelmed By...........?

You no what sis it really is all about crisis manangement, at least thats the skill u indirectly develop when your at higher education and find that you have a few more lazy bones than you thought smile.gif .

The only worthwhile advice i can give u is that manage urself around ur habits. No one knows u better than urself.

For example: I knew that i couldnt change my lazy habits so let into my educational life, so smile.gif , so i didnt bother worrying myself. I knew come exam or course work deadline i would have to do the work

Iffah   

^^Works for me.

I have a bad habit of procrastinating. I guess I've convinced myself I work better under pressure. And I am actually, much more productive, and get better grades when I do assignments the last minute. But don't take my advice, I'm trying to get rid off this habit as it doesn't work too well outside of school. smile.gif

Salaams.

Raxmah   

^^ LOL Ihave the same problem I wait until the last minute -Like right now I should be writing a paper but am here at SOL. I get better grades working under pressure but as Ilhaam said it's not a good habit. It usually helps to go through the notes you took in class and even sometimes rewrite it that really helps you remember info.

Just manage your time wisely and don't cram for tests. And always make dua - Lucky posted some duas that are very helpful.

Good luck all.

lol yeah i woudl caution anyone on adopting the stutdying method i outlined as the last resort.

Counciling, man key skills seminars, and even leaching off workaholic students didnt help me.

Other potential worthwhile ways of getting work done, with less stress is getting into a good group of students, similar or above level, and share the work load.

Thats how most of the successfull students i encounted got by

zynab   

salaam

first lady

arn't u suppose to be in holiday sis, i mean uni starts like march right.2004 or is this a old post.