Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

LADIES....

Abdinuur   

What kind of style or clothing do you recommend to that would

attract you? Dark colors? Solids? Collared shirts? What kind of

pants? Shoes? Accessories like watches etc?

And still try not to spend a fortune! And just curious, does a

man in uniform have any advantages and if so, what uniform is

the best?

Thanks.

Salaan...

C/nuur, I am not a lady, but the uniform stuff caught my attention. Yeah, ladies love uniforms, especially the security guard-kind uniform.

And of course, they do love the macawiis. Fitishaari, too. So is sasamaaniko. And oh yeah, the the one and the only watar baruuf kinda of dacas.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

even though the question doesn't concern me, I would like to say that most ladies like the idea of muscules, the shape and the structure of the man before the material, since most men tend to evaluate ladies from their structural bodies.

dharka waxey kahelaan gabdhaha kudhagan oo fashion ka ah ayaantaan. Wiilasha daraadood eey ugashteen nooh. lol

Ismahan   

Can I drop my Opinion here....??? Ok Thanks

Well what attracts me to a man is his personality cuz that is what matters... But the look also play a vital role that it is hard to ignore.... I like both the formal way of clothing and the sporty one.... Dark colors for the formal clothes are prefered wink.gif

and come on guys leave spending a fortune on clothes for us..LOOL

and always remember that Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak wink.gif

PEACE...

Laa Ilaaha Ila laah.........Aar daye kuwaanbo? Hey, since when did you Two become the Spokesperson(s) for women?? cwm24.gif War Cusub aabo keenteen...lol

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 04-08-2002).]

Hibo   

Ladyfatima:

Don't wonder, these ladies are going to delegate me on the things they most often can't decide. Plus, at least I've what it takes to judge their formal beauty.

Ashkira   

Nails + shoes is the first thing i notice in a guy. Once he passes in that quick check up, i do observe more on the external look -Pair of jeans and a t-shirt (preferably white) or a light blue shirt would knock me down. I like those shoes that'r square shaped at the front(ALDO) those of you who live in Canada would know that store. Not the thin edged Nigerian style they used to call FEERO KOOYO in Somalia.

------------------

Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee.

Kool_Kat   

Ashkira, girl Ishaa Katuurtay, specially with the nails. I hate men with long and dirty nails.

As for fashion, I like basic colors (grey, beige, brown, black) whether it is formal or casual...

Formal: Grey suit kills...

Casual: Jeans/Kakhi with white/blue/brown t-shirt or shirt, with a pair of Lugs or Timberlands. Or Linen pants and a white t-shirt with brown Sandals. (Aldo or Browns carry the best brands)

As far as accessories: Silver works for me. Nice little watch (of course brand name)...

Maskiin.

Nice try brother but i think there no way that girls would see attractive a guy with a security guard-uniform.

In my opinion, when guy attracts me is when he wears a blue jeans, white T-shirt or white sasamaaniko like Maskiin said b4 and some sports shoes like Nikey ones

cwm1.gif

peace.

ARAWEELO   

Let me try to help the brothers here if I could:

Please no pleated pants they are out of style. Pants with no pleats, slim, straight in earth colors. Shirts with short collars and tips far wide open (like a wide V), in terms of coulors(put on some colors)they are cool, if you are not confortable with the pool of colors then stay more earthy or simply black or white, grey is my favorite color.

Shoes:

The square toe used to be in but are still ok, the cool sporty leather shoes with the stipes on the side, toes lifted up.

Belts big belts are back find yourself the one you like.

Summer is almost near a pair of jeans and sandals with nice belt you are good to go.

Perfumes: try the new Cartier.

Watches: if you want to buy expensive watches go with Movado, if not you can get Guess watches.

Good Luck!

Ashwaq   

What kind of syle or closing that would atract me to a man?

I like a man who knows his colours, if you don't know your colours you can kiss your outfit good bye.Kakhi or green or blue might look good on some but if it does not look good on yout hey, you don't look good in it. smile.gif I also love to see a man who wears a watch, any more accessories and you become too cheapo/tacky/ pimp-looking you get the picture. One more thing clean appearance and great smell aaaaaaah, if a guy does not smell good, then forget it. The scent is what turns my head around, really.

Hibo   

Ashwaq i couldn't agree with you more....a guy who smells good with a killer confidence gets a second look from me....also go with the basic colors and leave the flushing colors to us(ladies)...know what looks good on you cuz every style is not for every1 so you should know the collor that makes you sparkle

just my opinion

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Salaan...

Ashira:

Aldo? WooW. That costs too much. LoL. wink.gif Well, what about Payless Shoe Store? LoooooooL. smile.gif Saas waaye nooh. By the way, I bought from Aldo my last two pair shoes. They are really good.

Faadumiin:

We were little experts since the dawn of time. See, we are still experts of ladies fashion. Well, we read Soomaali-Style Fashion magazines too. If you don't see a one in your area, well I have plenty of them to show you.

Filsaneey:

Of course, uniform kaftan lee waaye nooh. smile.gif Sasamaanikana waaba ka heshaa yac. Ar see camal hee.

Macsalaama!!

Taqwa   

Dear Poster,

Keep your eyes open and take your time. Since marriage is for life, for eternity, hurrying into it for any reason whatsoever is the act of a foolish or careless person who has only himself to blame if things go wrong.

Let me remind you that the prophet said, "The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman."

Another hadith: "The Prophet (s.a.w) said, "A woman may be married for four reasons: for her property, her status, her beauty, and her religion; so try to get one who is religious, and success shall be yours."

We are humans, powerless in this sphere of life, knowledgeable only enough to survive for a few moments. Let your destiny be your guide and dont' contemplate so much of the fashion of a person.

Cheers,

Taqwa smile.gif

Hibo   

Take pride in your appearance and how you carry yourself - you only have one chance to make a good first impression. No matter what you'r wearing ie; Valentino/Armani/One dollar Store suit - its all about your Manners ~ any Lady would eventually dress her hubby up ~ no doubt most of you could use a lill touch up, here n' there.

But how come Nobody likes the fashionable Nomad style: Macawis/Cimaamad/Tusbax + Bakoorad? Some prefer Boots to go with their outfit ~~ Darn! whatever happened to the Dacas?

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".