Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

What's so wrong with a lady asking...Him to marry her??

I don't see the fixation with always expecting the man to be the one to ask for the womans hand in marriage.I personally have never been the type to sit around and twiddle my thumbs waiting for things to happen.If i see something i want i pursue it whether it be a education, job, or relations and if there comes a time with the right guy and i feel its time to settle down i will have no qualms about being the one to do the asking.it would infact be a privilege to ask the man i love to take my hand in marriage and enjoy doing it.

How can a sister ever do that?

I seriously sometimes think that girls who do that are either deprest ot depressed or somehow just plain CRAZY

I'm not crazy or deprest MiZz_LeXuS, i guess am just inlove but I'll take that as a compliment.

cheers people i'm out!

shyhem   

If u see me runing just know that i'm not jogging like those "exercised "obssesed folks,i just saw a scary shi-t.......poppin it before i make my mind makes me imitate my favourite forest gump move.....showin' 'em dem heels :D