Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Movement ???

^^If you can claim Erigavo (That's my ancestors place).I have right to claim the whole Sool & Sanaag. All fair? Erigavo is more dear to me than other places in Somaliland. There is no way the Ghadewayne boys will let this go lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Mr red sea

How is your support for your clan faction of somali-diidland any different from zack's intention to support the freedom of SSCland? qabiil and hatred of course, you want your clan militia to continue their occupation and oppression of SSC region and its people

In this forum, You were one of the loudest cheerleaders of SNM 2.0 - somali-diidland's clan militia aggression and occupation of SSC region.

Most of your 7081 posts were about supporting and justifying the aggression and the crimes committed by snm 1.0 and snm 2.0

In hereafter, no one will ask you about zack, you will only have answer for yourself, so worry about yourself more, and please stop pretending to be religious, you have to fear Allah first

No more fake snm mujaahid

People of SSC have the right to freedom and liberty, just like you advocating for the secession of your clan of somali-diidland

Insha Allah a day will come when we will see people of SSC enjoying their Allah' given rights of freedom and liberty, victory day is very near insha allah

Alhamdulilah, we already see many organizations dedicated to the freedom and re-liberation of SSC region

lool@freedom and re libration of SSC region. You can't be serious buddy! The people of Sool and Sanaag are fine and dont need to be liberated from no one. But If I may suggest since you intend to help, you may chip in other areas of human development. That they need. Cuqdad iyo nacaybka is saar oo caadi iska dhig ninyow.

And stop accusing me of supporting anybody. The furthest I go is words that don't harm. I've never pay a cent of qaadhan so to help my 'tol'. If you believe such practice then you're just primitive being that needs an enlightenment.