Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Jeneral Cabdillahi Ilkajiir oo wadankii u socda iyo Qodobo laysku raacey:

Xudeedi   

P.S

This is the General who controled Sanaag and Bari regions under the request of the coalition of pre-Puntland, but his plan was to expand his rule up to Sool and and parts of Togdher until power struggle and internal strife took hold in the region. He then acquited himself to rise above the division and leave the country. He was also in charge of the revenue of Bossaso port in the early 1990s as part of his rule there and had his own special unit during the driving of the Islmist out of Bari and Sanaag regions. Best of all, a strategist and the second best trained General of Somalia after Mohammed Ali Samatar. Now he sees an opportunity to gain the support he needs from his people.

Shir ay isugu yimaadeen dhamaan beesha Reer Sanaag iyo Galbeedka Bari ee Ottawa iyo Jeneral Cabdillahi Ilkajiir oo wadankii u socda:

Posted to the Web Mar 27, 22:22

Ottawa:- Shir ay isugu yimaadeen dhamaan jaaliyada Sanaag iyo Galbeedka Bari ee degan magaalada Ottawa ee dalka Canada, ayay waxay kawada hadleen duulaankii ay soo qaadeen ciidama beeleedka dawlad goboleedka Puntland. Dhamaan dadkii ka soo qayb qalay shirkan ayaa waxay isku raaceen qodobada soo socda:

1-In shuruud la’aan ay ciidamada beeleedka uu soo diray Cade Muuse ay sida ugu dhakhso badan uga baxaan degaamada ay kusoo duuleen ee Dhalan iyo Majiyahan, ayna siidaayaan dhalinyaradii beeralayda ahayd ee ka qafaasheen dhulkooda.

2-In aan haba yaraatee wax macdan ah lagasoo saarin deegaankaas ilaa iyo inta laga helayo dawlad dhexe oo sharci u samaysa khayraadka wadanka ku jira.

3-In hadii ay ciidamada beeleedka uu soo diray Cade Muuse ka bixi waayaan degaanadaas kor ku xusan markaa wixii dhib ka timaada uu mas’uul ka yahay Cadde Muuse.

4-Maadaama uu Cade Muuse haysto dhalashada wadankan Canada, ayaa waxaa laysku raacay in lagu soo oogo dacwad ku saabsan dambiyo dagaal, iyo dhibaatooyinka uu Cade Muuse ka wado degaamadaas kor ku xusan. Arintan ayaa waxaa maalmahan waday gudigii hore beeshu ugu xilsaartay iyo garyaqaanadooda.

5-In maamulka la baxay Somaliland aanu soo faragelin xiisada ka dhex aloosan beesha Reer Sanaag ee dhulkooda lagu soo duulay iyo ciidama beeleedka uu soo diray Cade Muuse,

6-In dadka deegaanka u dhashay ay midoobaan oo ka hortagaan kuwa iyaga ka dhashay ee calooshooda u shaqaystayaasha ah ee ka tirsan muumulada Puntland iyo Somaliland ee lugooyada ku haya shacabka.

7-In odayaasha iyo wax garadka beeshu ay ilaaliyaan danta shacabkooda.

8-In dadka u dhashay mandaqada ay ka dhabeeyaan samaynta muumul u beesha gaar ah oo ka madaxbanaan maamulada la baxay Somaliland iyo Puntland.

Hadabda Jeneral Cabdilaahi Axmed Jaamac “Ilka jiir†ayaa wuxuu ka ogolaaday codsigii beesha ay ahaa in uu tago deegaanka si uu wax uga qabto gardarada iyo duulaanka ay soo qaadeen ciidama beeleedka uu soo diray Cade Muuse.

Ugu danbeyntii waxay beeshu aad u taageertay mowqifkii ay arintan ka qaateen siyaasiyiinta beesha ee ka mid ah dawlada federal-ka ah ee Somalia.

Samir Balaake

Gudoomiyaha beesha ee Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

Xudeedi   

Why don't you thrust your comment instead of asking a fool man's question?

Ninkii yaqaan baa yaqaan Ilkajiir.

Pi   

loOl@ Ilko Jiir. What happened to all the Dentists in Ottawa? Dude, I wanna know too, is that what he is really called. You know, I'm just trying to "audiolize" this: Yo, Adeer Ilko-Jiir (Rat Teeth) I need your help. :D

Despite attempts to keep a lid on this immense story, the truth is slowly coming out.

The irony here is, of course, that this Gen. Ilkajiir is returning to Somalia under the same pretext as Gen. Cadde Muuse: defending the sub-clan against outside aggression.

Somalia is the epitome of the dog-eat-dog world. Gen. Ilkajiir ma yahay nin cadkiisa goosan kara?

Kudos to the "free" press of Puntland, though. Bossaso-based Radio Midnimo has practiced journalistic ethics above clan-loyalty considerations, unlike the likes of SBC Radio. The new motto of SBC-and-alike is: Madaxweynaha oo Boqorka ah ;) Jeneraal Cadde Muuse ceebtiisa hala qariyo. But for how long?

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Pure blood:

So he is basically going there to lead the militia in battle
if
necessary?

The man will lead the new adminstration that will be built soon. He is also an erudite from Harvard on top of being a strategist general.

When he came to Somalia in the early 1990s, let alone Abdilaahi Yusuf, even Siilaanyo and senior officers from as far as Gedo came to pay him an official visit for his agenda of that time. He is the most respected General after Mohammed Ali Samatar.

Code talker, In no way that this man be comparable to Cade who is not even a general. I thought you were familiar with the top Generals of Somalia. Adde submited himself to Somaliland due to his lack of military skills and stayed there until Sultan Siciid and Boqor Burmadow resolved the differences only to make him appear as though he were an angry, escaped wife.

^

LOL@ angry, escaped wife! And no, I'm not familiar with the "generals" of Somalia. There are far too many for me to keep count. But I didn't "compare" the Generals. I simply said its ironic that both men are willing to leave their homes in Canada to fight on behalf of their respective sub-clans in Puntland. Isn't that exactly what this Gen. Ilkajiir is doing (and Gen Cadde did in 2002)?

The wild card in this conflict is, of course, Col Yeey. He hasn't said a word yet. But will he sit aside and watch as the entity he brags about the most (PL) is destroyed by his former foe?

Remains to be seen.

Xudeedi   

He doesn't live in Canada. He lives in Virgnina. He flew to the meeting upon the request of the community. Puntland is swayed by irrational crazes, so he is moving there to correct the hard-headed cons of the self-weening overconfident man in charge of Puntland.

What is surprising still is that no one has yet to condemn the act of waging unprovoked attacks on our land, not even updating their views in light of the new evidence. We shall see the consequences.

Xudeedi   

^^It doesn't make any difference but it is just an info of his domicile and the purpose of his going is what i said in the above statement. Moreover, his move is to safeguard a survival interest based on a threat on a given territoriality in which he accepts an upward request to take the task.

Jaylaani   

I heard what you're saying. I just don't think it's the right move. However, I think those people in So-called Puntland need to be stopped some how.

Abaadir   

I though Ilko-Jiir was a colonel in 1991. I knew the guy very well; I doubted though that he will go to Somalia for a meaningless clannish war. He is one of the many good people Somali military created. He now lives with his family in New York

Xudeedi   

^^

I have to disagree with you that his going has to do with a clannish agenda. The issue of mineral extraction at the expanse of the people who live in the area is not an issue to play with, albeit many would make the situation appear that way in an attempt to degrade the purpose of his mission.

Many politicians, former officers, colonels, educated folks and persons who hail from the region have spoken out and condemned the act. At this stage of our troubled country, a country that is rife with intractable divisions, I do not see the benefit of striking a deal with a foreign company which we don’t know of its ulterior motives. The deal that was reached without the knowledge of the owners of the region Is not a transparent but shady one to the best of my everyone’s knowledge. The warlord who claims to be in charge of this clannish state has been bypassing requests both from his parliament and officials from the region to bring the deal before the people concerned to discuss ways to resolve whether it is appropriate for a regional state to propose and even implement a project of mineral exploration or extraction. However, so far he has been prevaricating questions just to proceed with his deal. So it is an urgent situation that calls forth the apt military response for a much-needed protection. Such a development seems unlikely as Awad Ahmed referred to the possibility of dumping chemicals into the area, which is highly believable since a government of national union is still struggling to set its base. An important question to ask yourself and even reflect is why the irresistible proclivity to conclude the whole thing in a very short time.

You are right IlkaJiir is very respectful person, but his actions are justified as it is justified to protect your own family from a looming predator sitting at your door.