Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Stop the Genocide and End the Humanitarian Crisis in Somalia

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Are you really trying to talk sense into NN?

stop being childish.

Lois, walaal, some of us here no longer debate issues as you can see, is good that we try to understand each. genocide aside, what happened between the courts and the government as i tell you is not an opinion but a known fact. it is a fact that the government was one of the first to congratulate them when they defeated the war lord alliance. it is a fact that the government sent its president, the speaker of parliament, the prime minister, the foreign minister to khartoum while the courts sent some unknown guy cadow but not its leaders aweys and sharif. You read that article by that award winning Somali author nuraddin farah called the accidental diplomat who has met with both sides to see what he things.

surrounded the government in its base in baidoa? that they went as for as puntland to the north and and jubba to the south.

Naxarow, I am really glad you got that off your chest.

This says that you think adeerkaa aka yey waged a preventive war against xamar weyn and its wadaado's with the assist of the ethio army and the funding of the bush administration, ALL IN THE NAME OF FEAR.

This way yey and co are assured puntu-land and area will never fall under the wadaado hands, and as for the ethios, they just want any excuse to enter somalia, and bush just wants to come out on top as the top hunter of terror, even if it means allowing greedy countrymen going at it all in the expense of the innocent hooyooyin and ilmo for few measly dollars..

Dukey, its your turn...

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

^^ lool why not?

Then I plan into talking sense to you

NN (and a number of others) simply don't see sense. It will just be a waste of your time.

Lately I have chosen to just ridicule them :D

its called cry to me now!! them homies are really a disgrace to our nation.... i am sure that yeey will ask them for money the day they sit next to him...! where is the money homie!!

then they will be surprised with wide open eyes!! they have no idea that he sold himself to highest bidder.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

quote:surrounded the government in its base in baidoa? that they went as for as puntland to the north and and jubba to the south.

Naxarow, I am really glad you got that off your chest.

This says that you think adeerkaa aka yey waged a preventive war against xamar weyn and its wadaado's with the assist of the ethio army and the funding of the bush administration, ALL IN THE NAME OF FEAR.

This way yey and co are assured puntu-land and area will never fall under the wadaado hands, and as for the ethios, they just want any excuse to enter somalia, and bush just wants to come out on top as the top hunter of terror, even if it means allowing greedy countrymen going at it all in the expense of the innocent hooyooyin and ilmo for few measly dollars..

Dukey, its your turn...
walaal, adeer abdullahi aside, you must have not read what I said and its understandable, sense people here have reduced speaking about what our country faces into group x and group y, that you would assume what I am saying with having read what i said. None the less, like i said, the attack on the courts was not a preemptive war for to many reasons. most importantly, they attacked the government, attacked regional administrations in puntland, hiiraan, shabelle, and jubba and declared a war on ethiopian. Preemptive war is when you assume an imminent attack but you attack first. Thats not what happened here, the courts not only declared war on the government, other administration and ethiopia. Also, the characterization of a government, transitional or otherwise, defending its territory or stopping criminals in its own country, as waging a preemptive war is a little silly.

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Lois Lane:

^^ lool why not?

Then I plan into talking sense to you

NN (and a number of others) simply don't see sense. It will just be a waste of your time.

Lately I have chosen to just ridicule them
:D
Telling someone their are not making sense because they disagree with you does not make sense. perhaps i should copyright logic before you get to that too?

Biixi   

Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

There is only one

1. Nationality in Somalia.

2. One Ethnicity -- Somali/African.

3. Racial group -- Somali/African.

4. Religious group -- Muslims.

Therefore "genocide" doesn't apply to Somalia's current or past conflict. Civil war is more accurate term:

“A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.