Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Sample polls shows majority of Southerners support Somaliland

A new change in thinking... :D

-------------

Xisbiga midnimada Jamhuuriga oo codad sahan ah oo la xiiriira gooni isu taaga Somaliland ka sameeyey 11 gobol oo ku yaala koonfurta Soomaaliya

Guddi la magac baxay guddiga horumarinta iyo cilmi baarista ee xisbiga midninmada Jamhuuriga Soomaaliyeed ayaa soo saaray warbixin ay ka so diyaariyeen socdaalo ay ku tageen ilaa 11 gobol oo sida ay sheegeen ku kala yaala koonfurta Soomaaliya kuwaasoo ay ka soo qaadeen codad sahan oo ku saabsan sida ay dadku u arkaan gooni isu taaga Jamhuuriyada la baxday Somaliand.

Guddigan ayaa waxay warbixintooda ku sheegeen in 11-ka gobol ee ay soo mareen ay midkiiba weydiiyeen 100 qof sida ay u arkaan madax banaani la siiyo Jamhuuriyada Somaliland, iyagoo intaana ku daray in natiijada ka soo baxday codadkaasi sahanka ah ay noqotay in 68% ay u codeeyaan in Somaliland ay mudan tahay in la siiyo madax banaanideeda sida ku xusan warbixibnta guddigaasi ay soo saareen.

Guddoomiyaha xisbiga midnimada Jamhuuriga Soomaaliyeed Cali Maxamed Nuux Timajilic oo dhowaan markii ay la bahoobeen xisbiga dhaqaaqa nabada ee Banaadir la baxay midowga xisbiyada isbedel doonka Soomaaliyeed oo ka hadlayey arintan ayaa sheegay in isagu shaqsiyan Soomaaliland oo la aqoonsado uu arko faa’iido u soo korodhay shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

“Ma qabo siyaasada ay haatan ku dhaqmeyso dowladda federaalka ee ku wajahan Somaliland inay sax tahay waayo madaxda dowladda maahan kuwo shacabka si toos ah u soo doortay, waxaana higsanayaa mowqif ah in 5-ta Soomaali ee gumeystuhu qeybiyey in mid walba ay gaarkeed u gaarto xornimadeeda waana taas mida lagu gaari karo ayna ku imaan karto dad Soomaali ah oo isjecel mustaqbalkana laga yaabo inay wax isku darsadaan iyagoo xor u ah rabitaankooda iyo masiirkooda ummadeed†ayuu yiri Timajilic oo intaa ku daray in shacabku ay ka gudbeen xiligii Jujuubka oo uu tilmaamay inuusan naceyb mooyee wax kale soo kordhineynin.

Waa markii horeysay ee la maqlo axsaab ka dhisan koonfurta Soomaaliya oo taageereysa gooni isu taaga Somaliland, iyadoo xisbiga midnimada Jamhuuriga ah oo ka mid ah xisbiyo ku bahoobay xisbiyada isbedel doonka Soomaaliyeed ay yihiin kuwo si firfircoon uga qeyb qaata ku wacyi gelinta bulshada ee dhinacyada nabada iyo horumarka, iyagoo qabtay hawlo ay ka mid yihin arday dan yar ah oo aad fara badan waxna ka barta qaar ka tirsan dugsiyada Gobolka Banaadir oo ay ka bixiyaan lacagaha Fee-ga iyo kuwo kale.

C/shakuur Cilmi Xasan-Dayniile ,Muqdisho-Soomaaliya

cabdishakuur48@hotmail.com

Gabbal   

Dayniile is the mouth-piece of the warlords who stated their support for secession yesterday just because the Islamic Courts opposed it. smile.gif

How can you legitimize such nonsense? Even if desperation called for it, does common sense entail it?

^^ cajiib

So are you saying only the websites that support "your warlord" make sense and others don't?

Besides, this coming from a Southerner, regardless, is a positive step in the right direction, don't you think Horn?

“Ma qabo siyaasada ay haatan ku dhaqmeyso dowladda federaalka ee ku wajahan Somaliland inay sax tahay waayo madaxda dowladda maahan kuwo shacabka si toos ah u soo doortay, waxaana higsanayaa mowqif ah in 5-ta Soomaali ee gumeystuhu qeybiyey in mid walba ay gaarkeed u gaarto xornimadeeda waana taas mida lagu gaari karo ayna ku imaan karto dad Soomaali ah oo isjecel mustaqbalkana laga yaabo inay wax isku darsadaan iyagoo xor u ah rabitaankooda iyo masiirkooda ummadeed†ayuu yiri Timajilic oo intaa ku daray in shacabku ay ka gudbeen xiligii Jujuubka oo uu tilmaamay inuusan naceyb mooyee wax kale soo kordhineynin.

If I were a Unionist, I would've underlined that quote. :D

I fully support the Somali-land secession, so long as they don't claim the land of my fellow brethrens i.e. Sool and Sanaag; I mean seriously what importance is reer Somali-land to the rest of Somalia; they'll just cause more chaos for our future policeman in put a stop to the khat dilemma redface.gif

I agree with Horn, just Bashir Raage and co support the secesionists means nothing. The people as a whole regardless of clan support the unity of the nation.

Another example of the desperation of the secesionists and warlords. Its great that all the dead enders are coming together..

AYOUB   

So are you saying only the websites that support "your warlord" make sense and others don't?

Suldaan tread with care coz Hornafrique holds his warlord in very high esteem. Ain't that right, Horn? icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Anyways, I like the way you keep them going.. smile.gif

Jaylaani   

The people as a whole regardless of clan support the unity of the nation.

[/QB]

So your statement holds water but others don't matter. you're so typical walaahi...

Like I said, it doesn't matter what others think.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ cajiib

No I am not. I am saying it is part of Dayniile's job description to represent Mohamed Qanyare Afrah's views and those of his cohorts. Were Mohamed Qanyare Afrah this second to switch from the Anti-"Terror" alliance and join the Islamic Courts side, then Dayniile would not waste a second in defiling and denigrating the Anti-Terror alliance, the very alliance they have taken it upon themselves to represent at the moment. This fabricated poll is just regurgitating yesterday's opinion voiced by the insignificant Bashir Rage and his colleagues in the Anti-"Terror" alliance.

Ayoub

Ii waran sxb, halkee baad ka dhacday?

SOO MAAL   

Stop hypocrisy

Self-determination for North-Central Somalia (Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn) as well

You cannot ask for right of self-determination when you deny others for same right of self-determination.

Certainly, Unity is always the better option; however no region/clan should be imposed to be part of Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland/etc, because the right of self-determination should respected. Otherwise force is simply Colonization

And finally, for the record, if the peace loving people of Hargeysa, Burco and Berbera, really want to secede from the rest of Somalia, please say so, and say it peacefully; say it in the ballot boxes; and please do it in your homes and territories, but not in our homes of Sool and Sanaag.

I think Somalia should not oppose the secession of peaceful Somaliland (A Somaliland that is not threat to its neighbors like North-Central Somalia – SSC region)

There is no problem if northwest Somalia wants to become another Djabouti

^^Adeer iska naso, marka Geel loo heeso ayaad adigu baranbaro u heestaaye. redface.gif

^^Does it really matter what they think? SELF DETERMINATION!

Well, it is always a good thing to have new friends, aint it? :D

Horn,

"Mohamed Qanyare Afrah's "

Is that the minister in the Embagathi Faction? :D

As for warlord media's flipflopping, come on Horn, you can't single out and accuse Dayniile alone for that. Or perhaps, you turn a blind eye to the other warlord-media that are even worser.

ps

Whatever happened to Mohamed Dheere, once the darling for Puntland media... :D

Salaan...

So, where is the cited source? Why there is no other Soomaali webnews reporting?

Concocting and fabricating spurious stories is a favourite Dayniile.com pastime, including this unheard and oxymoronic "Midnimadda Jamhuuridda" urur with the bogus poll. There is no poll, since there is no official publication, thus, as usual, it has as little crediblity as anything Dayniile.com reports. To make it worse, no other single website is reporting.

Even dadka aan internetka la socon ayaa og how sham Dayniile.com really is. Waaba dadkii soo daabacay sawirkii gabadha xawayaan aan la aqoon isku badashay, misleading a whole gullible sector of Soomaalis. To this day, they haven't apologized.

Dayniile.com, as is Bashiir Raage, is haplessly mad at C/laahi Yuusuf's domestic policies, as Qanyare is, who funds the site.

Just the other week, they wrote C/laahi Yuusuf is responsible dagaaladda Xamar ka socdo. Dad heerkaas taagan qofkii aamino might as well be as desperate for something to believe.

Assuming the recognition of Waqooyi Galbeed irritates his [C/laahi's] supporters, they had unwittingly crossed the line of national integrity of the country and offended with their bogus beenta ah poll other true Soomaali nationalists, not C/llaahi Yuusuf supporters, who themselves care less about national integrity.

^^ Arm-chair "been ma sheege"

How can you reach such conclusion as to say that "there was no poll" when you do not even know if there was or not. You could have at least said this; I contacted the "xisbiga Jamuuriga" and they told me that there was no poll. But to come here and brush it aside, maxaad kaga duwantay qofkan aad leeday wuu beensheegay iyo adigu? Cajiib.

For your own interest, you can contact the chairman of the "Xisbiga Jamuuriga" at the same time being the reigning President of Somalia, Mr. Darmaan. :D

Somalia's Government icon_razz.gif

PS

Dayniile.com is a very popular News website. Probably has the largest following after Hiiraan Online in the South.