Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

SHAQADEYDA AYAA NACEY?

Do some of you feel iin aad shaqadeena nacdeen but mesha wali waxaad ujoogtiid lacagta ayaa fiican?

Well, aniga si aad baan unacey shaqadan.

Mana garanayo waxaan sameeyo.......Too busy baan ahey because 6 cisho ayaan shaqeeya....hadaan shaqo fiican raadsado time aan ku taga markey ii yeeraan interfeyuga mahayo.

Bal maxaad ila talineysiid wallalayaal? Do any of you feel iin aad shaqadiina nacdeen?

Ibtisam   

Get a new job that you enjoy, if you can afford to do so. In any case there is never a good time to leave work without having another one in line, because you get too comfortable there. SO if you have the opportunity and chance take a leave and off you go.

It is not worth making yourself feel horrid for money so if you hate it so much, leave it ASAP.

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam naa gabadha been ha u sheegin

na lacag fiican haday kasoo gasho bas joog oo naga amus ...

kaftan ...hahaha

on a serious note it depends on your situation if you have parents and siblings who can support you while you go from one interview to another. go for it, bt if you cant afford to let go of your current job dnt do it smile.gif ...

thats my 2 cent

me   

My two cents....look for other job and take time off or call in sick when you have interviews. Nowadays you can apply to jobs via online...so during work time you can apply. Good luck.

Faynuus   

Never ever hang on in there just for money but if you must no more than 2 months. soo kuguma filna savings kaaga? Waan kuu qaraamaynaaye just leave hadii kale you will be depressed whole time. I worked 6 months and every morning it was like i was to going to the gallows. I hated it more than anything and when i finally did leave, well it was the best thing i ever did for my self even better than marrying. :D