Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

Breast Reduction/tips,ideas

Fazliyah   

Hello

Salam alaikum

I'm I'm thinking about having the above procedure

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone here or your friends family had the operation I

would begrteful if you could provide recommendations.

Nephissa   

Funny how one usually only hears about people making theirs bigger. I guess no one is ever happy with what they have, L0L.

Urban   

Cosmetic surgery is usually haram, but since this is causing you pain and discomfort, it might be allowed so please check up on that first.

Ilaahey a kuu sahlo.

Faheema.   

Funny how ALL [but Nephthys] who replied are Men...experts in all fields. smile.gif

Fazliyah, sis you won't get any 'tips' from bunch of people in a forum, (esp Somalis as this is not common) If you are serious about this, you should consult your GP or other relevant health professionals.

Ps. Isn't there any alternatives to surgery?

Ibtisam   
Fazliyah Good luck, check on the Xaram issue first, have it done and let us know how it all goes. Speak to your doctor and research the place you are going to have it done, you don't want any things left in there and big scars etc.

Zash   

Pls do alot of research first before undergoing the operation.Get more info especially the side effects and the halaal/haram part. All the best