Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

TFG Reality check!!

will tfg ever tame the beast called xamar! from the way things are going, it aint gonna happen.

i have to admit i was a supporter of the tfg! but i got lost when the xasbashis march in xamar period. this was just a curve ball that came from the wrong brain.

icu was doing good till they put their foot in their mouth by threating every planet in the universe. now tfg has come home with the only enemy every somali hates!! whose freaking brilliant idea was this?? lil geedi... what xabashi lover.

now tfg cant even stay in villa somali without fire crackers exploding under their beds even after bringing the 3rd foreign army with them.

also, u ever wonder why all the other au members stayed away and only fools from uganda showed up! cuz their leader is the black version of gw bush! another moran basically. lets not sugar coat him and call him what he is.

so before it was blk hawk down, some how i get the feeling that yeey will be blk hawk down 2!! when i see his face, it just remainds of blk hawk!!

Juje   

They could have not marched into the capital without the Xabashi that is for certain, but what most of us thought was that they were tools used to bring the TFG into power and , alas it was not - it was the other way around, the TFG turned out to be tools used by the Xabashi. To make matters worse - Dowladi miciyo hor leh ayey laso baxdey - out went out of the window, TFg which was supposed to be broad and representative. It became more and more like a Family state. It was no longer vying to protect the national interests, but rather their leader cause of their newly found power with Xabashi have chosen to pursue a path which is neither national reconciliation nor in favour of peace.

The decline of the TFG and its chance of ever ruling a united and pacified Somalia is no more cause of its recent attributes, regardless of how its SOL supporters are optimistic. The worrying factor is what is around the corner after this period for Somalia, it certainly looks bleak.

by rudy

the beast called xamar!

Since Arta Government, the beast got excited with the world attention and runing counter clockwise as they use to do. do you remmember between 1991 to 2000; this is where they are heading. I am very pestimistic about their destructive behaviour. These people need to be put into zoo because they don't know their interests because they don't like to life peacefully with their brothers and sisters. There are more resources that can make everyone of us millionare they would have stopped their greadiness.

Kan iga koreeyo, insulting a whole clan meel kuma gaareysid, qabiilkaasna waxba uma dhimeysid. Waxba ha isku qarin wax aadan ahayn. Haddaa hal qabiil Soomaaliyeed cuqdad iyo naceyb saas ugu qabtid, qabiilkaas waxba uma dhimaayo, adiga ayee kuu dhimee, hana ku qafiifin, buufiska iska yareey, taas la soco.

And if you thought aflagaadaas aad insipid sarbeeb ku qarisay in laguugu fahmeynin, marka dambe banaanka iskeen oo waxba sarbeeb ha isku deyin maadaama loo wada jeedo.

And if you thought Muqdisho inay deganyihiin hal qabiil maanta, aad soo arag, oo wax kale aan ku dhaho maleh. Xamar waa magaalomadaxdii iyo xuduntii Soomaaliyeed, Soomaali dhan ayaana degan waligeedna deganayd.

Miskiin aniga guriga seedigey qori mayaalo iska daa gurigeeyga ee. Sidoo kale, I am not getting the protection you are getting because your view in in-law relations is the strongest bond of any other relationships, even better than fellow citizen, I know you well.

quoted by Maskiin-Macruuf-Aqtiyaar

Xamar waa magaalomadaxdii iyo xuduntii Soomaaliyeed, Soomaali dhan ayaana degan waligeedna deganayd.

it is plausable

How much would you fight for this cause, my friend. Sincerely, Would you fight to bring reer Somaliland, Puntland, and Jubaland back to Mogadishu and give their properties back to them since they sold under value or looted their properties, you know that. If I guess your equality and oneness is between Riverineland and Benadir which is based of your view in in-law relationship bond. keep fighting for that cause your are on your own my friend.

Miskiin aniga guriga seedigey qori mayaalo iska daa gurigeeyga ee. Sidoo kale, I am not getting the protection you are getting because your view in in-law relations is the strongest bond of any other relationships, even better than fellow citizen, I know you well.

Who is my seedi? :D

This is the most absurd, paranoid post I had seen.

Xamar Soomaalinimo and heybadeena ayee ku deganyihiin ehelkeyga, ee seedinimo iyo wax aan loo joogin kuma degana, and if you are implying qabiil Xamar dega ayaa seedi ii eh oo Xamar 'protection' ehelkeyga ku haayo, you are far, far from the truth.

Tell you the truth, I hate them because what they do, not who they are.

Oh, well. Soori to bother you. Naceybkaaga wado, meeshaa ku gaartid hala arko.

well! looks the reality has been checked!! no amount of force can gurrantee the rule of another by force. Many have tried but they all failed.

Russia have abondoned Afganisthan after 20yrs, American will leave Iraq soon! the Amxaarow will die in xamar! why, cause no living person can forced to by ruled by another by force! just a reality.

talking with open heart and showing repect for your country folks, just simply priceless and makes alot of hell sense and this circus bone-headed killings among somalis!

Pray for peace 4 all somalis, plz!!