Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Meet your Ambassador to Tanzania.....Gen Looyaan

^^^We give you facts with Pictures of the Presient of Tanzania meeting our Ambassador, you respond by deniaying what your eyes can see.

Poor secessionist when will a single country recognise you? I know some groups love you guys :D

LOOL^^^ Its getting their day by day but you lots are still big old mess lool, when will you lots get your acts together and fix home before sending reps to represent somalia in the world. LOOL you lots work backwords lool.

ElPunto   

^They want to secede and have nothing to do with you yet they can't seem to stop involving themselves in your every affair. Reminds me of certain disgruntled and neurotic wives. :D

^^^ Indeed Rome wasnt built in a day, however luxury was acceptable in that case. But here time is of a crucial matter. Having peace conferences with different clan members is a good step but does it really take that long to organize peace conferences?

My point here is that, this government hasnt put the main issue at hand on his agenda. Which is getting the approval of the citizens, you know the displaced ones. Instead wasting time with ceremonial activities and appointing men that Somalia could profit from isnt the route to bring peace home. Dont get me wrong I dont expect citizens to sudendly leave in peace because this government decided to acknowledge their needs, but the least I expect is that you or any believer in this administration would admit when certain things are beyond trivial. Really whatever credit you have installed in this government is a fluke dear Duke.

Then again Rome really wasnt built in a day.

Lois, I got most of your argument but I do need clarification for some.

1. The 45 days was the duration of the peace conference, every clan of the country took part and it ended with the outcome of the agreement being passed into law. Thus the conference is not being organized, it was planned and executed.

2. The issues you seem to be mixing is reconcialiation and security. We have addressed reconciliation, the clans have made peace and a clear framework has been worked out.

2.i. Security is another altogether different issue, over the past 17 years criminal gangs dressed up as clans, religious or political movements have taken root throught the country. Through out those 17 years there has not been a single police station functioning in large parts of the nation including the capital and much of the south. Any sane, logical human being would underscore that security would take a little bit longer. Thus the TFG achievements have been quite remarkable in that they have through many different means acheived to empower now the national security apparatus.

If its fluke or from the heavens or the genius of men, it really matters not success, is success.

Duke,

My point in regards to the conference was that it doesnt take years to organize, execute a conference, thus building approval and establishing peace should be at the forefront, and frankly you can not achieve that with this administration. Because so far there is no peace in Somalia and whatever achievements they made to come closer to it, really does not count, since at the end is was not and still is not achieved nor is it close to it.

And as far as reconciliation goes at this point is hasn't been been fully proven in the sense that things have not changed for the better for the citizens.

But hey, I suppose you might be aware of something that I am not. smile.gif