this is how it's gone go down.

Duke Vs Alle uAbane

RedSea Vs Me

Somali_Friend vs David_Letterman

HornAfrique vs Kashafa

Ahmed_Guree Vs Lieutenant Xalane

OLOL vs Caamir

Northerner vs Allamagan

Rules are you cannot talk about another qabiil or say names of their leader you can only address them as QaYbdii amry government's force or ethopia VS ICU force and you cannot post new article

the refress are MM Maskin Che-Guevara waajid who will be looking for anyone who is lying or throw a low blow.

You have to tell us how you corner going to cupture or take over the other side or defend it self from the other cornet every tool your going to wind. when will war start how long will war take and how will war change somalia. Please don't support anyone if you can't enfore their views

Gabbal   

With all due respect, how wise is it to glorify something that might take the lives of countless civilians and cause more destruction to whatever is left of (what was known as) Somalia's infrastructure?

horn abti waan ku daalnay beenta aan malin walba isku sheegayno ee waa in aad noo soo sharaxdaan. i know what your talking about but i don't want see qabyaalad

RedSea   

^'in this corner, weighting roughly 100 pounds with gacmo Pasto,ladies and gentelman Lt.Xalane and in this corner we have 300 pounds human killing machine Axmed Gurey..ding ding,let us get the fight going.lol

Kashafa   

^^ LOL...lol@gacmo baasto...Hmmmm..you nice with the hands LT. Xalane ? being a military man and all ? Not to toot my own horn, but I'm something of a Lagdin Legend :D Bacaadka iskeena

ahmed...i'm not sure but i thought you support icu. xalane support ethopia or government . we both know there is going to be a war. so i was wondering how icu can win ?if you can gives some info ...like what is their army like ?

Well to be precise

Am strongly against 'Somali friend' he preaches water and drinks wine.

He explains how ideal the regime in Ethio is.

1. http://blog.ethiopianmuslims.net/negashi/?p=60 ....Oppresion under religion

2. http://ethiox.com/articles2/gbonkie111906.pdf ...oppression under Ethnicity

hence wants to export:^^^

To Somalia so that Somalis benefit from it:

As for me i just want to warn my bro's Duke and likes that 'If the deal is too good think twice.

For My other bros ICU and likes

ciidanitoaskarfo5.jpg

^^^ The above underpaid, unpaid starving bloodthirsty Ethio macenaries have one mission:

Loot,Rape,Plunder and kill.

Be steadfast with the AK and only welcome them when they are corpes.

Thankful   

^^^ The above underpaid, unpaid starving bloodthirsty Ethio macenaries have one mission:

Loot,Rape,Plunder and kill.

Be steadfast with the AK and only welcome them when they are corpes

Such tough talk for someone no where near the fighting. Those soldiers are already welcomed on Somali Soil; they are massing there daily. There's no protest in Gaalkayo or Baidoa, the only ones’ that are against the forgien peacekeepers are the Clan courts, but lets be honest if we didn’t have them on our land we'd be at war right now and thousands would be dying. The clan courts and their Arab masters have been stopped in their tracks. Right now there is no full-scale war, this is due to Forgein involvement. What happened in Kismaayo? Even though they promised not to expand, they did. These imposters can’t be trusted, and you’ll see they’ll be more and more troops from all over coming. If they think Ethiopia is a headache, just wait and see.

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

ahmed...i'm not sure but i thought you support icu. xalane support ethopia or government . we both know there is going to be a war. so i was wondering how icu can win ?if you can gives some info ...like what is their army like ?

Xox,I support the Government and i support its allies.Ethiopia is an Ally,just as Eritrea is an Ally to the ICU.But u never hear Eritrea more often and as usual,its all Ethiopia that is the tune that u all very well sing.

As of why i support the government,i have stated my reasons many times and i won't repeat them in here,U can refer to my other post,thats if u care about it so much.

ICU is not in comparison to Ethiopia's Army,and should they both fight,conventional warfare is out of the Equation but that won't happen and Ethiopia has no interests in engaging war with ICU forces and the Government itself has no interest in Ethiopia engaging war with the same ICU and thus make them seem as matyrs.Its the Government's troops that will do all things and maybe Ethiopia can either financially or militarily support them with the necessary needed hardwares and logistics.

Ahmed gurey and i have nothing against each other,and i have nothing against any one in here but the hatemongers aka the secessionists who only deem to foster their their sick belief of hate.I have nothing against Ethiopian soldiers either,if i and them meet,both in war times or in peaceful times,there will be nothing btw us than the universal honor and the fraternity that exists btw all Soldiers.

Such tough talk for someone no where near the fighting. Those soldiers are already welcomed on Somali Soil; they are massing there daily. There's no protest in Gaalkayo or Baidoa,

Do you know when Foreigners come to a land

they are welcomed by the local and the locals usually revolt when it is too late?

1.Like the The spanish conquestedoes who destroyed the Incas

2.The Eu early settlers in Americas when they gradually and systematicaly destroyed the Natives(Red Indians).

3.The colonialists they came as Missionaries then turned into settlers then annexed lands.

4.Etc