Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

Cyper War

David...since you said Its the Government's troops that will do all things how is that possible? I mean there is only 7000 at most. the other day the government moved 3000 of their soldiers from one camp. remember there is only two comp in bay day and maans something like that

Ahmed sxb baad aa lagu cunsiiyay david war wuu keen ee qoorsagaarada iska fuji. talk about the icu

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

quote: Such tough talk for someone no where near the fighting. Those soldiers are already welcomed on Somali Soil; they are massing there daily. There's no protest in Gaalkayo or Baidoa,

Do you know when Foreigners come to a land

they are welcomed by the local and the locals usually revolt when it is too late?

Why are you talking down the Somali so much as to make him like someone who never participated in history?

Take one example:

US helped warlords against the wish of TFG, look where US ended. US is now in high gear to reconcile with TFG and be on side.

The Jowhar warlord would definitely have gotten help from Ethiopia. Ethiopia cannot do anything in somalia thats not allowed by TFG. The Jowhar guy had to go, eat his tongue, and beg TFG for forgiveness. I don't think he was completely forgiven, otherwise he would have been first one to attempt a comeback.

Yemen would have considered it easier to use others in Mugadishu against SICU, but cannot afford to disappoint the TFG, thus completely fell in line on TFG side.

so much for your demeaning of the somali. You have no idea how influential the somali is in today's ethiopia, let alone in Somalia. Puntland as a state in somalia can pressure ethiopia more than Kenya does as a county.

Don't even start gossip and name calling. I am talking about agreements between Puntland and Ethiopia that are public, presented to parliament in Puntland, Agreed by TFG not even by the president, but by the TFG speaker and the deputy prime minister (minister of interior). Puntland may soon have the busiest airport in the horn.

Do not demean the Somali, and specially with untruth and white lie.

What happens in Somalia is primarily a Somali doing, even the US or China know this now if they didn't know before. What happens in ethiopia is also greatly influenced by the Somali. Kenya is also heading in this direction now. In a few years you will see the Somali becoming prominent player there.

Friendship is a two way street. Do not blind yourself of the other direction. Stand on the side of the highway for a moment and watch traffic in both directions.

^^^

listen continue pursuing your dream of Kililization of the Horn we will see how far it Goes.

you can beautify your course by adding USA,Yemen etc to suite your dream .

but i assure you your fiefdom will be reduced to the dusty mountainous Terrain of Tigray.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ LOL...lol@gacmo baasto...Hmmmm..you nice with the hands LT. Xalane ? being a military man and all ? Not to toot my own horn, but I'm something of a
Lagdin Legend
:D
Bacaadka iskeena

Kashafa lol,i wouldn't wanna face a Recon soldier in anyway,guys like u are armed with laser range finders,Aw super magnums and God knows what else they arm u with these days.U can take me out before i even realize whats going on. Thats ur jobb,to take out all primaries and thus spy.I hate u guys. icon_razz.gif

Ahmed_Guree,

I think you are revealing yourself more and more with every post.

You are against regional states and self government, but my advise to you is, if the peoples of ethiopia cannot have self government and control of their own lives, you can kiss ethiopia goodbye.

The somali ethiopian was a rebel tigray or no tigray, the Afar was a rebel tigray or no tigray. Tigray may have contributed more than its share of the population in the country, being the most organized and united, but Tigray did not need to lecture others that they are opressed, dispossessed and their heritage, culture or language was being driven to extinction.

You also are crying of fiefdom of Addis Ababa. You know that Tigray has the least interest or motive for fiefdoms, through out history and today. The one thing Tigray stands for is self government and respect of peoples. Thats being achieved, not by force of Tigray, but it was everyones wish and interest.

The old ethiopia, is gone and everyday that passes under the federal system, the chance of the old system coming back is diming.

Do not expect or waste your time, hoping that the fakery of Mugadishu will bring your old system back.

I am not from Tigray, but from what I know, they are the last people on earth to be seen with hate as you seem to do insesantly.

Don't hate people, even when you want to fight them. The hate will make you make mistakes detrimental to your wishes.

David what you said it true ...

Do not demean the Somali, and specially with untruth and white lie.

What happens in Somalia is primarily a Somali doing, even the US or China know this now if they didn't know before. What happens in ethiopia is also greatly influenced by the Somali. Kenya is also heading in this direction now. In a few years you will see the Somali becoming prominent player there

BUT I HAVE PROBLEM WITH GOVERNMENT AND THE PARLIMENT. IDON'T THINK THE PEOPLE THAT TOOK PART SOMALIA'S CIVIL WAR SHOULD BE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THIS ONLY GOES FOR SOUTH CAYDIID QANYARE CAATO MUUSE XARAN KU NAAX BARE ANYONE THAT REPRESENTS FROM THE SOUTH THAT WAS PART OF THE CIVILWAR SHOULD NOT BE IN THE GOVERNMENT LET THE PEOPLE ELECT THEIR LEADER WHERE ITS WADAAD OR NOT THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE THE MEANS AND POWER TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH TO ELECT THEM AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PROBLEM WITH GOVERNMENT I PERSONAL SUPPORT ANY GOVERMENT THAT IS WILLING TO HELP ITS PEOPLE AND NOT TAKE SIDES IN THE SOUTH'S WAR

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

The hate will make you make mistakes detrimental to your wishes. [/QB]

True,hate would also affect one's judgement.

Axmad gurey,sxb,i think its about time u stopped hiding and jumping from sides to sides.Make ur objectives clear.

Xox,u start a thread and expect to be a referee of some sort,some one should knock u down. smile.gif

P.S.Who is David?I see no David.

You know that Tigray has the least interest or motive for fiefdoms, through out history and today

If thats the case why didnt your folks vote for article 39.

The other thing that makes Tigray a regime is basically it got Ethiopia on a silver plate

Handed to them by Eriteans no wonder they dont value Life & freedom. :confused:

Everything is just a game coz they never sweat in a day to fight for tigray all their rebels did was bask in the rock like Lizards waiting for the next move the Eritreans made.

Then what they did best is to plagiarise and Edit History.

my bad i meant somali-friend.

xalane adi maxaa kuhaayo lugo pasto ani maaba isoo dhigatay .xaramaayo aan ku cunsiinaa runtii .....

there is guy called David_Letterman

so i don't feel like saying his whole name

for all this time i was thinking you were david latterman .......hmmm my glasses are not working well but you go head with low blow. i'll get intime lol seef laboode the refs are not here today

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

quote: You know that Tigray has the least interest or motive for fiefdoms, through out history and today

If thats the case why didnt your folks vote for article 39.

The other thing that makes Tigray a regime is basically it got Ethiopia on a silver plate

Handed to them by Eriteans no wonder they dont value Life & freedom. :confused:

Everything is just a game coz they never sweat in a day to fight for tigray all their rebels did was bask in the rock like Lizards waiting for the next move the Eritreans made.

Then what they did best is to plagiarise and Edit History.
I think you have forgotten that this is a Somali forum. The Ethiopians have forums for children of king menelik or the nostalgic of haileslassie or mengistu ethiopia. You would be perfectly at home there.

All I wanted to tell you are two things.

1. The somali ethiopian did not wait for tigray and the somali did not rebel because Tigray told him. Everything is the opposite.

2. Every foreign power or entity that has interest in what happens in Somalia is either on side of TFG or against TFG. Those on side of TFG play by the rules set by TFG. Even the most powerful country US is slowly, but surely falling to this column. The white house or state department know about Baydoa now more than they ever thought they would.

You cannot say the same of those on the side of the Mugadishu fakery. Even Alqaeda does what it wants, wether its burning flag or taking Kismayo.

The Ethiopia or Tigray that you demonize here is actually the best guest and knows his place and role if he goes to Somalia. The TFG is the driver and controller of the vehicle. The most ethiopia what you call Tigray can do is be a good helper.

me   

Xog ogaal xishood. Ha naysku keen dirin. Mr. Red Sea owes me koob shaah ah.

About the xabash soldiers, I don't know what to do. Thank the Xabashs for the opportunity we are about to get or get angry.

No one will destroy the US, the US will destroy itself. No one destroyed Somalia, Somalia destroyed it self. No one will destry Ethiopia, Ethiopia is destroying itself as we speak. Just see for yourself. They are doing more harm to Ethiopia then we will ever be able to do. lets help them a hand in their mission for national suicide.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Xog ogaal xishood. Ha naysku keen dirin. Mr. Red Sea owes me koob shaah ah.

...Or is it the other way around? icon_razz.gif