Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso: Radical Sheikh Orders Followers Jihad ON PIS

Cowke   

Lol duke, it seems you got some deep-seated issues i suggest you go visit your local psycharistist.

Ps: I don't try to divide the people up, i simply state the facts, if that is dividng the people up then so be it. If people say cade was corrupt, yes he was I won't argue with it. But to blame him for the mess of the state is a bit far fetched and is not taking into consideration many crucial aspects. I guess you would love me to ignore it right? No sxb I don't do that.

Oh yes I know i am doing service for puntland, i am combating the lies and filth as a true son would, not go around change names and join the other side like some ppl around here. smile.gif

Cowke   

Duke, the truth will be spoken no matter how many people's feeling it hurt, after-all i don't see you protest when cade get insulted and u call me imposter? lol sxb like i said qarxis hurts i know. But dont whine to me about because you are not paying me to listen to your constant crying.

Cowke   

Duke, sxb its obvious you don't know what being fair and balanced entails; It entails speaking of the pro's and con's of any situation.

Anyways i am not going to bother carrying this conversation as you have no clue what even fair and balanced mean which proves you have never been to a university in your whole life.

Topic over

^^^ You are contradicting yourself lad, calling the former President corrupt and then saying you are defending, makes no sense, but alas you was being fair and balanced and now calling someone corrupt is a virtous description of character. You are only ammusing us lad, and clearly out of your depth. :D

Moon Light. You are spot on. well spotted.

Rudy, you should start a directory service like 118 118. The number of broken links you dish out here is remarakble and a waste of 3 seconds per link for us all.

icon_razz.gif