Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

SOMALI MEN

qoslaaye   

SOMALI MEN BELIEVE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING AND ARE THE TOP, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TALKIVES WHO LIKE TO PRAISE THEMSELVES. IF YOU ASK THEM WHAT THEY DO THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL. THIS DOESNT APPLY TO EVERY SOMALI MAN IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE MOST OF THE NEW GENERATION WHO HAPPEN TO BE PRE-CIVIL WAR AND POST-CIVIL WAR. I WANT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE MAXAA ISKU DHACAAYA GENERATION DONT THEY KNOW LIFE IS NOT TALKING ONLY.

THE SECOND PART OF THESE TOPIC IS A QUESTION FOR THE SOMALI SISTERS:

WHAT TYPE OF A SOMALI MAN WOULD YOU HAVE IF YOU ARE ONLY GIVEN TWENTY CHARACTERS, STYLES, PERSONALITIES, EDUCATION,ETC TO USE WHEN CHOOSING? REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE TWENTY.

FOR EXAMPLE, I WANT MY HUSBAND TO BE AT LEAST A MASTERS DEGREE, HE HAS TO BE HARD WORKING ON EVERY SIDE, MUST BE HANDSOME, TALL, SLIM, STRONG, DOQON, NAAGA SHANEEYE AND SO FORTH................

Kool_Kat   

Yoooooooooooow, Naaga SHaneeye...Ufffff...

I like a man who's strong minded, who knows what he wants in life, who's caring, understanding, loving...A man who can make me smile, cry, laugh...I like my man to be my back bone, without him I'll break and vise versa...Mentally, he has to be on my level...A man who looks good, handsome, not pretty boy...A man who makes me shiver, and make the hair on my back stand with just one look or one word...

Ok, I think I said a little too much...But her you asked...

XAAL QAADO QOSLAYE..HOPEFULLY THIS TOPIC WILL NOT START GENERATION WAR. AND WHATS WRONG GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING????;LALALA..OKEY MAKE ME STOP DOING THAT THEN...

COOL_KAT ***** VERY THOUGHTFULL REALLY

QOSLAAYE *1/2 AHAAAAA

qoslaaye   
Originally posted by nomadrebell:

[QB] XAAL QAADO QOSLAYE..HOPEFULLY THIS TOPIC WILL NOT START GENERATION WAR. AND WHATS WRONG GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING????;LALALA..OKEY MAKE ME STOP DOING THAT THEN..."

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WORKING AND GOING TO SCHOOL, HOWEVER YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY POINT DUDE, MY POINT IS "THEY ARE LYING" REER MAGAAAL WAAXID SEE WAX UFAHANTAA, I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY OF US GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING BUT THE GUYS IM TALKING ABOUT ARE XARFAANYAAL. OK

O-G GIRL :confused: CALM DOWN IM ONLY GETTING EVERYBODY'S POINT OF VIEW, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINT SOMALI WOMEN,I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO BE MISTREATED. I ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THE SISTERS' RIGHTS OK.

KOOL KAT, I REALLY LIKED THE WAY YOU REPLIED AND I HOPE YOU GET THE GUY YOU MENTIONED IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY MARRIED.

Abdinuur   

DOQON, NAAGA SHANEEYE AND SO FORTH

WHATCHU MEAN?... :confused: DOQON?...like a dump azz?

KOOL_KAT...wont you swing my way... ;)

qoslaaye   

OG GIRL IT IS FINE, I LIKE THE WAY YOU PARTICIPATE ALL THE DISCUSIONS AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HOW PEOPLE REPLY ON MY TOPICS

THANKS AND SALAAN

OK

Jamelia   

Well i think most women whether they somali or otherwise like a man who is:

Educated

intelligent

goodlooking

funny

knows what he want...etc

My list is:

Educated

Intelligent

Knows what he wants in life

Stylish

Goodlooking

Kool_Kat   

Sorry Kool_Kat is not on the swings any more, seen...Kool_Kat doesn't come to the park any more, she's building one at home with her soulmate, friend, husband...

Opps, did I just refer to myself in the third person...Man I have to stop watching those WWF reruns of the ROCK!!!lol

ZOLA   

lol@ KK....gal where can i find a man like that ...wanna hook a sister up or may be give her tips ....after all what r friends for ;) ....

A.A