Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

YEEY SUPORTERS ARE FUELING THE INSURGENCY. according to waagacusub.lol

Although there is some noticeable resentment toward Sharif from SOL Yey supporters (Duke, Emp and like), to say Yey supporters fuel the insurgency is pure nonsense. Yey’s men are in the cabinet. His top military men and the majority of his soldiers are on tfg’s payroll. His closest advisors contended for the seat he was forced to vacate. I mean there is no one famous Yey supporter (discounting of course the cyber hype that is Duke) who publicly opposed Sharif’s government. Those being the facts, how could Yey supporters fuel the insurgency in Xamar?

And even those who decidedly voiced their dislike of Sharif and want him down and dead only do so by shouting from the distance with mere angry words; they are not actively rebelling against him. The shrewd ones, it must be borne in mind, does not view Yey’s departure as a defeat, they rather see it as a remarkable judicious decision by a man whom many view persistently stubborn. Even I gave him credit for that particular decision of his.

Xiin, as ever becomes brave when he hears some good news.

Yusuf Yey supporters have moved on, even beyond the hapless Sharif, our aims are to develop our state and quietly observe Mogadishu from the outside. Xiin is correct Yey supporters were never national spoilers as history has proven, our aim was to battle those who do not want a state, and it’s the irony of history that today Xiin and many other doubters are facing the same issues we faced, and even using the same tactics, relaying on the same forces. Is it not amusing that Shari Ahmed is now defended by the same AMISOM whose deployment he so decently opposed and who’s AIDS his supporters demonstrated against. Is Xiin not rejoicing in the destruction of the Bakara when he used to attack and defend those who still hide inside it?

Yusuf Ye’s era has ended and his supporters have never been and never will be spoilers of the national interest, and so far we have seen nothing from Sharif Ahmed and his supporters other than sheer confusion, incompetence and lack of cohesive tactics let alone strategy.

Thus far the results don’t match the promises made. Xiin is ignoring the humanitarian catastrophe caused by his hero Sharif and former Imaam Xasan Dahir, and that’s telling. ;)

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I don't blame them really. Their LION was replaced with a *****cat that is doing exactly what the LION used to do (but badly of course). These guys were attacked and criticised for a number of years and told that they supported the devil himself only for the supposed
prophet
their opponents championed to finally reveal himself as Lucifer's illegitimate child!

They are not fuelling any insurgency but we really can not begrudge them their moment of
schudenfreude
, saaxib.

I am not blaming them parse. Just of course stating the obvious. Lion & Cat are both from the same family.

Xiin,I agree smile.gif