Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Ministers of the Somali Government to be 91

Jumatatu   

NGONGE

^^ and you are alive again ^^^

howdy pal havent seen you since last year..!

Qorshel :

Sxb you are having too much hopes, this is last one, this or never again

In light of the current circumstances I think I will opt for never.....anything is better than been ruled by a bunch of stooges who are stirred and dictated by the Ethiopians

NGONGE   

^^ The sheer idiocy of some threads will bring out even the most reluctant lurker, saaxib.

Hope all is well with you. smile.gif

Abwaan   

They rejected 74 and accepted 91

That is true and I think the ones that did not get a place did that. This time the trick is they all think that they will be included but let us see what happens when the actual ministers are named I think only 91 will accept and the rest will decline.

Emperor   

Nayruus, Well Said sxb, this persons in the west are irrelevant they carry no weight whatsoever, Just a lot of bulshit, they talk the talk but never walk the walk. How true is see many of them in their tens sitting cafeterias rejecting, insisting and some threating they will do this or that as if their buug of cayrta can bring about change.

Juma:

In the light of the current circumstances I think i will opt for never

Sxb I have my doubts here, whether your life in the west tastes so sweet to the point it had incredible swollen your brain. Or are we the ones benefitted from the current situation back home?

Sxb don't let your emotion rule, As for Ethiopia. I think it is a long history, I suggest you read and learn more about your history. Somal-Ethio problem never started a year or 10 or even 100 years ago, long before centuries, and it will remain for almost another century if not forever, no matter who becomes leader or what system is to be used. Remember there is only gona be one winner at a time as it has been in the past. Now ethio is on the winning side, enjoys a great power over Somalia, a great support from outside world and ofcoz the disintegration of the Somalis. Whether you bring Sheekh or Mujrim and kiss their A$$ or bite them, simply ethio will not step out of Somali affairs and vice versa, history repeats.

So brov don't make this as a newthing, it has been there bofore and will be in the future, end of story. But this is for you, your time and chance, once you miss the chance then its forever gone, It is time for you to make it or break it, the choice is yours.

Gday

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Qorshel:

So brov don't make this as a newthing, it has been there bofore and will be in the future, end of story. But this is for you, your time and chance, once you miss the chance then its forever gone, It is time for you to make it or break it, the choice is yours. Gday

Already gave you my choice sxb...but you seem adamant to sell me your view .. :D

Emperor   

Juma your choice is well repected here, no worries

but you seem adamant to sell me your view ..

:D:D:D Sxb I aint selling any views here, after all i will not get more/less benefits/problems than you if they make/break it.

I just can't stand the ethiopia excuse, simple as that, beyond that your point is well understood.

Bday!

If the good educated folks here in SOL were to set up govermentin Somalia, Iam pretty certain we would have ended up with 91 wasiirs too. Lets be honest, these warlords are reflection of the larger Somali society. They do these things cuz we allowed them, or even worse we probably would have done the same things. Lets continue sipping our chia lattes, and we wish these warmongers the best.Atleast they are doing something about Somalia, we in da disaporo are just fadhi ku dirir that knows no better.

Baashi   

Let’s keep it real folks the truth of the matter is the number that got you all screaming is just a continuation of the same old music. They said they are going to have 91 cabinet positions to satisfy the warlords and the clan they represent then that’s how is going to be. This is not your typical government - with its awesome and wonderful institutions. Good governance, efficiency, effectiveness, etc is not something of great concern for the time being! This is about post-conflict realism where getting back to Mogadishu is considered a success. Whatever it takes fellaz! we gotta oblige to their whims if doing so get us closer to a functioning state. The first milestone is to keep all the significant warlords with enough firepower to disrupt the peace in the fold. The second milestone is to have them do the task of getting their militia surrender the guns and so on. The business of getting the law and order back up running is a 10 years project and it is not your cup of tea.

Qudhac   

^^

where returning to muqdisho would be considered a success

and their quest to one day return to the promised land goes on and on and on :D:D:D

i have a dream.. that one day.... :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

wasiirka kabaha, wasiirka injirta, wasiirka qudhaanjada and wasiirka dadka indhaa cas cas are still to be filled
:D:D:D:D

looool

Emperor   

There we go again, crew is on to operate as usual.

Flags are a sign of blind partiotism, a wise father told me long ago.

Qudhac, Sure bro going back to Mogadisho(Xamar Cadey) is considered as a success.

What do u think? Being a partisan person i think is what you consider to be success. :D:D:D

Gday! Gluck!

Alla maxaa darbiyada la'isla dhacayaa!

The simple question for so-called realist here is this. Why reject seventy odd ministers only to accept ninety so? I can't understand how that parliament full of illiterate made their calculations. Checking my old math’s notes I couldn't find any formula for this kind of calculations. Maybe when they ate few portions of DAAFI every think made sense. No one is more patriotic or wadani then anyone else in this forum so stop lecturing how to be a patriot.

Horn

Qudhac why don't we give you the title of wasiirka af-kanoolnimada..?
:D

You wrong sxb.

Brother maybe is too happy to become minister for Dreamland :D

i have a dream.. that one day....
:D