Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is good they say: I say Yey is better for Somalia

Horn adeer , I know you have to try your best at times to sound relevant but really that was just weird.

This post is to highlight the hypocrisy of the fake religious groups and their supporters who have been on a crusade against Ethiopia highlighting various points. It’s laughable now they have forgotten everything.

Adeer nothing has changed, the rush to sign the agreement the new cabinet and the everything else is aimed at a single man. Who has taken it all in his stride. Its between the big boys the dominant political force of Somalia Yusuf & Ethiopia everyone else is toast.

Now the President importance is such that the supporters of the JVA, Looters, Clan Courts, Confused religious groups, secessions all groups he has overcome are now watching and hoping. Alas he does not hold a city through roadblocks and act like superman. That’s not him lad.

The Zack   

Duke, they are using the same tactics your adeero used against. They are out-smarting him lol, now stop the calaacal and deal with it.

The Zack and others, President Yusuf tactics in 2006 were so brilliant and effective that all of you agree that it has to be replicated by the opposition. The problem for you is, now its late 2008 & 2009 and there are other strategies better suited to this political environment. :D

How simple minded people get.

Gabbal   

Duke, god bless your comprehension skills.

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a talking point. Any response you give is a talking point.

The simple truth is you have been outmaneuvered politically and you are obviously non too happy about it. If the opposition could not militarily defeat the TFG and its big Ethiopian guns, they could play a political game and divide mentor (Ethiopia) from protege (Yusuf)" which is what they did.

It is simple as that.

money   

Duke - ninyahow ma xishootid miyaa? if I were you I would have shut up both in English and Somali and reflect.

money   

Actually I was reading some Somali article that detailed how Ethiopians through history used, abused and misused Somali stooges like two-cent whores. The fault is with the Somalis and their clannish loyalty. There is no record of a Somali being the master player. Somali petty politicians, clan bozos and warlords prostituted themselves to Ethiopia to dominate their Somali clan rival for short term. A Somali poet said - Axdi ma leh Amxaar lagu aaminaa - nin abeeso koriyoow adigaa u aayi-

Whoever is the pawn be they the fiefdom leaders or TFG warlords, they are just pawns and traitors - nothing else. They will be used and misused as it is the norm. Yeey, Nur Adde are in the same dilemma... oggi a te.... for being the darling wife of Meles - domani a me ....for being the new wife!

Gabbal   

Money do not get ahead of yourself. Ethiopia's influence in Somali political affairs first begun in the late 70's when the SSDF went to the hyena's den for protection following the coup attempt, expanded to the SNM in the 80's, and culminated in the fractured status of Somalis in the civil war.

Prior to that, Somalis were never "used and misused stooges" because Ethiopia never held such powers over the Somali people. Also, the current leadership of Ethiopia itself, the TPLF, was a pawn of Siad Barre and Somalia against the Menguste Derg regime.

money   

Amxaaro used some Somalis to counter the Darwiish struggle led by Sayid Mohammed(AUN - my hero). It's documented - do the research bro. Even at the birth of the nation in the 60s, there were some soldiers in the rank of the military who defected to Ethiopia with - Daf iyo Miriq - vehicles - that too is documented. They also used Somalis in the occupied Ogadden territories to subjugate their brothers.

As far as Dictator Barre is concerned - I would respect the dead for now.

The Zack   

Money, Same is true on the other side. The Ethiopian rebels defected to Somalia and they were being used by the Somali government. One of those rebels is Meles Zenawi who used to live in xamar.

Duke,

I don't know what you are trying to say but what I do know is that Yey is being beaten politically. He is going to be the "rebel" again soon. Sorry lad.

^^^What I am trying to say is simple, as for being beaten politically remarks thats the illusion many of you hold.

The President is making moves, and thats when he is most effective, the media spin and the new Ethiopian love of the "opposition" means nothing.