Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Confusion in GALMUDUG.

This is the stroy, Mr Kiimiko announced he is no longer the president last week, then today the so called parliament elected another man, then Mr Kiimiko is back again saying (YEELI MAAYO), and this reminds us of Saado Ali's song, (ii talin maysid, kuu talin maayo wada tashan mayno, kala tagi mayno)

This is his interview with the BBC today, fast forward it to 09:20

http://www.bbc.co.uk /mediaselector/check /somali/meta/tx/soma li_1800?size=au&bgc= 003399&lang=so&nbram =1&nbwm=1

Juje   

He did not say that he is no longer 'President' but rather that he stated that he want stand for re-election. The process for both re-election of Parliament and the presidency was in due process.

The outcome of today was the work of individuals who know that they dont and will not have a place in a normal process - thus chose to hijack the whole process. It is not only invalid but a treason and nothing more,

Kimiko is still the legal president and will be so untill re-election which is due in end of July.

I listened to him last week when he said "I am no longer a president and has no obligation to do any duties concearning it, and I am a normal citizen from now on." I will try to find the link again. But even if he did not say in that way, why create havoc and vacuum, why did he not wait until august when there's supposed to be an elections, I believe this problem is Mr Kiimiko's own product and it could end up in power strugle and blood shed..

President Kiimiko should hve avoided power vacuum.

In fact i want President Kiimiko to be re-elected and and to remain as president of Galmudug.

Parliament should fully back Kiimiko's re-election