Sign in to follow this  
BN

Muse Suudi: I'm Ready to Work with New President...

Jumatutu, what pot shots, for 14 years my uncles have been struggling for what?

I have lost many cousins in the wars waged by Aydeed and Osman Ato, and what did they do for the orphan children and widdows?

So Jumatutu and JB, get of the high horse lads, Ato & Aydeed Jr and Addow are all well, they have money their children are not doing bad. The people of the clan are not doing so well, they need a real government where thier talents can develop.

So dont jump to conclusion cause I do care.

OG_Girl   

My God somalis are all haters!!!

All stop hate please ,Let us not loose the possible and ask for the impossible!.

Salam

Paragon   

JB and Jumatatu, I assume that you guys are against the 'election' of C/Yusuf, if so, what are your alternatives to bring about better results?

Do you have a plan or a mechanism that can suitably deal with Somalia's insecurity and lawlessness?

As I briefly read from one of JB's posts, he maybe supporting Warlords such as Yalaxow and Caato in their oposition to C/Yusuf, if that is the case, then, what strategy does Yalaxow and Caato have?

If they have one, do you think their strategy is viable in the face of the problems which Somalis wish to solve?

NGONGE   

I always wondered about these “ethnic†descriptions that people use in this forum! Today, EURIKA, I finally worked it out. It’s a polite way to talk about tribes, right? The ingenuity is breathtaking.

Reading some of the sublime messages posted on this section requires an experienced locksmith at times. Call a spade a spade, saaxib. If the rules don’t allow you to do so, call it a rake at least! Ethnic is not a farming tool. ;)

BN   

Nugaali,

That is uncalled for, especially in this holy month. I see no difference in the hate that you display for a certain 'group', and that of Otali.

And if you are under the illusion that only one clan commited those crimes, then you are the naive one. We all share a collective guilt for what has happened to our nation and people, but it is time to put that behind us.

As the president stated, it is time to forgive one another for the past and work towards a better future; a peaceful, united, and prosperous Somalia.

SNW,

Brother, your candidate has won. There is no need to rub it in the face of others(which is how it is being perceived). Be humble and gracious and pray that this government is inclusive of all groups and will be able to reconcile and reunite our nation.

Ramadan Kariim.

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

As I briefly read from one of JB's posts, he maybe supporting Warlords such as Yalaxow and Caato in their oposition to C/Yusuf, if that is the case, then, what strategy does Yalaxow and Caato have?

Jamaal i can ONLY speak for myself :D

In my view the outcome of Somalia´s 14th reconciliation confrence would be widely and hapily accepted, had they choosen any other person than the Colonel.

and i can ONLY guess what those ppl strategy would BE, but i can tell you The colonel´s strategy.

Answering to the question "why you want to be Somalia´s president" The Colonel answered HERE I QOUTE " why not me ? every ***** is running for it " END QOUTE

What a reason ! what a vission !! what a man !!

DEAR NGONGE ...

at last .. you´ve turned into a CODE BREAKER :D ... keep up the good work.

OG_GIRL ...

dear teacher , your valueable lessons in ethics are deeply engraved in my heart, Boi these lessons paid off .

Dear Nugaali am sorry if i hurted you in a way or another.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by:

OG_GIRL ...

dear teacher , your valueable lessons in ethics are deeply engraved in my heart, Boi these lessons paid off .

All I can say is (wah waalan) icon_razz.gif . hope I spelled correct ..lol

The problem you are really crazy and people will take you seriously dear.

Slow down and easy on aderos and eedos dee ;) .

Salam

Paragon   

In my view the outcome of Somalia´s 14th reconciliation confrence would be widely and hapily accepted, had they choosen any other person than the Colonel.

Ok JB, I understand you there.

Rahima   

Nugaali,

That is uncalled for, especially in this holy month. I see no difference in the hate that you display for a certain 'group', and that of Otali.

And if you are under the illusion that only one clan commited those crimes, then you are the naive one. We all share a collective guilt for what has happened to our nation and people, but it is time to put that behind us.

As the president stated, it is time to forgive one another for the past and work towards a better future; a peaceful, united, and prosperous Somalia.

SNW,

Brother, your candidate has won. There is no need to rub it in the face of others(which is how it is being perceived). Be humble and gracious and pray that this government is inclusive of all groups and will be able to reconcile and reunite our nation.

Ramadan Kariim.

Very nicely said.

BN   

A. Yusuf seems to be reconciling with his old opponents...let us hope these lovebirds are this friendly once back in Mogadishu... :D

Ramadaan Kariim.

Cusmaan Caato iyo Cabdulahi Yusuf oo gacmaha is qabsaday

Waagacusub News (Nairobi..Khamiis..20/10/2004)…

Madaxweynaha dowladda Federalka Kmg ah Cabdulahi Yusuf Axmed iyo Xildhibaan Cusmaan Xasan Cali Caato ayaa Caawo Afurkii kadib la arkayay iyagoo gacmaha is heesto oo socod ku dhexmarayo Xildhibaanadda Gollaha Shacabka ee ku Afurayay Hotelka Grand Regancy.

Isi saamaxida iyo gacmo is qabsashadda Cabdulahi Yusuf iyo Cusmaan caato oo ahayd mid filan waa ku noqotay Xildhibaanadda ayaa ka dambeeysay kulan gaar ah oo ay yeesheen labadaas mas'uul kaas oo ka dhacay Hotel Intercontenantal ee Nairobi

Si kastaba ha ahaatee waxaa markii ugu horeeysay Caawo la arkayay Cusmaan Caato iyo Cabdulahi Yusuf oo iyagoo dhoola cadeeynayo gacmaha is heesto inkastoo aan la ogeeyn waxa ay ku heshiiyeen iyo balanqaadka la siiyay Cusmaan Caato maadama isagga iyo Cabdulahi Yusuf ay hore u ahaayeen dab iyo basiin

Maxamed Cusmaan Sheekh (qadafi)Nairobi kenya

asoj@hotmail.com

http://www.waagacusub.com/caatoiyocabdulahiyusuf.htm

Xoogsade   

How About Aydiid Jr? Didn't he Vote for Abdullahi Yusuf? yet I hear some spokesperson of him said they won't give up Villa Somalia unless Aydid-Jr is appointed to an acceptable position? That is an embarrassment at a time of national reconciliation like this.

It is Good Atto Accepted the Outcome. I hope others do too so people can move on and get some normalcy and order in their life.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I always wondered about these “ethnic†descriptions that people use in this forum! Today, EURIKA, I finally worked it out. It’s a polite way to talk about tribes, right? The ingenuity is breathtaking.

Reading some of the sublime messages posted on this section requires an experienced locksmith at times. Call a spade a spade, saaxib. If the rules don’t allow you to do so, call it a rake at least! Ethnic is not a farming tool.
;)

:D:D

I think we should use celebrities as codenames. Can you figure which ethnic groups are respresented by the names Ms J Lo and Ms Zeta Jones. :D:D