Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shiekh Sharif isolated alone after the agreement..

Waa ilaahay mahadiis in maanta ay umada Somaliyeed aragto in ragii naga tagay ay ujeeda doodu aheeyd hunguri iyo Jago,Cadawgana ay heshiis hoose lahaayeen waana wax laga xuumado heshiiska Jabuuti oo runtii Taariikh xumo ku ah umada Somaliyeed. Xassan Daahir Aweys

Dahir Ayas

Shiekh Sharif was misled into signing the agreement by the NGO groups, the man thought this would make him President. The problem is the agreement is not feasible and that his base has become very much against him.

The rebukes are coming from the self styled religious leaders which supported him.

TheAsmara group led by Xasan dahir Aways. As well as those fighting in the country, the Xasan Turki Mujahid’s and Al Shabaab.

So far he seems to be the biggest victim of this whole tragedy that took place in Djibouti.

Suldanka when did he join the TFG?

Or do you mistake signing an agreeement to implementing it? :D

Also how am I against him, its his base thats against him, I feel sorry for him because he was misled.

Kashafa   

There is a inaccuracy in the title of this thread. Shariif Ahmed did not just become "isolated and alone" right now, or even after the Ja'Booty Farce, he effectively lost the confidence of the collective Resistance when he deserted his companions under the guise of "waan noo soo biyo-dhaaminaa".

And he has never regained it. The only reason he remains relevant(and dangerous) is because of the support of the Itarnashanal Kamoonity for him, after seeing his his readiness to become a willing pliable tool- Just put me on the seat of Power, Dammit!!!

Originally posted by General Duke:

Suldanka when did he join the TFG?

Or do you mistake signing an agreeement to implementing it?
:D

Also how am I against him, its his base thats against him, I feel sorry for him because he was misled.

^^ You are not very excited by the fact that the TFG has won new friends, or is it not Dukey?

I sense your support for the TFG is waning these days, what happened? icon_razz.gif

Bayaan ka soo baxay Hogaanka gudaha ee Maxkamadaha Islaamka oo lagaga soo horjeestay heshiiskii awood qebsiga ee Jabuuti.

Hogaanka gudaha ee Maxkamadaha Islaamka Soomaaliyed ayaa si wen uga soo horjeestay heshiiskii awood qeybsiga ee Dowladda KMG iyo Isbaheysiga Dib u Xoreynta garabka Sheekh Shariif kala saxiixdeen.

Bayaan ka soo baxa Hogaanka Gudaha ayaa sidoo kale lagu xaaraantinimeeyay in wax lagu darsado qolo loogu yeeray in dalka ay ku soo hogaamisay cadaw soo jireen.

C/raxiin Ciise Caddow oo ah Afhayeenka dhinaca howl galada oo bayaanka u aqriyay Saxaafada ayaa sheegay Hogaanka Maxkamadaha ay diidan yihiin heshiis aan shareecada islaamka waafaqsaneyn, isagoona iska berri yeelay heshiiskaas.

"Maxkamaduhu waxay berri ka yihiin in qoladii dalka ku soo hogaamisay cadawga wax lagu darsado, iyadoo aanay towbad keenin"ayuu yiri C/raxiin Ciise Caddow oo ku heyb ah Sheekh Shariif.

Bayaanka ayaa sidoo kale lagu sheegay in Maxkamadaha Islaamka ay sii wadi doonaan howlihii Jihaadka ee ka dhanka ahaa Ciidamada Ethiopia tan iyo inta ay dalka ka baxayaan, sidoo kale waxaa ay qeexeen inay taageersan yihiin sida ay u micneeyeen Gudiga Culimaa'udiinka ee ku aadanaa heshiiska Jabuuti kaasoo tilmaamayay inuusan sharciga islaamka waafaqsaneyn.

Hogaanka Gudaha ee Maxkamadaha Sheekh C/qaadir Cali Cumar oo ah Kuxigeenka Midowga Maxkamadaha, isla markaana ah nin ay aad isugu dhow yihiin Sheekh Shariif ayaa sheegay in Maxkamadaha Islaamka ay dhexdooda heshiin karaan, isla markaana ay wax wada qeybsan karaan, laakiin waxaa uu diiday in wax lala wadaago kuwa dalka cadawga ku soo hogaamiyay.

Garabka uu hogaamiyo Sheekh Shariif ayaa taageerada kaliya ee ay gudaha ka heystaan ayaa ahaa garabka uu hogaamiyo C/qaadir Cali Cumar, iyadoona ay muuqaneyso saan saan ay mar kale ku kala tagayaan Xubnaha Maxkamadaha ee intooda is raacsan qeyb ka mid ah, iyadoona xilligan uu muuqdo khilaaf baahsan oo u dhaxeeya Hogaanka guud ee Maxkamadaha Islaamka.

Gudiga Culimaa'udiinka Soomaaliya ayaa shalay bayaan ay soo saareen si weyn uga soo horjeestay heshiiska awood qeybsiga ee ay wada gaareen Dowladda Federaalka iyo Isbaheysiga Garabka Sheekh Shariif, waxaana muuqaneysa in kooxda Sheekh Shariif ay wajahayaan mucaarado cusub oo uga imaanaya Gudaha soomaaliya.

Hooyga wararka Somaliyed

Jowhar.com & Jowharnews.com

Jowharcom@hotmail.com

^^Dukey... how is that so? How was he misled?

I thought you supported the Sh. Sherif and his efforts in Djibouti all along the way since its inception... but it seems you felt out with it after an agreement has been reached.

Besides, wasn't the Djibouti Conference about "Awood Qaybsi"? Are you saying that the Sh. has been short changed and what he signed is not enough for him and that he should have gotten more? What is your point.

^^^Adeer I support anything that will help. But this agreement is the worst I have ever come across.

The Sharif lost his base and did not get anything to replace them with. Thats the jist of the argument here lad.

My point is simple he lost the opportunity to become the national leader.

He signed on to an agreement that will not be implemented.

^^ So you are against the agreement, right Dukey?

Give me one reason as to why you think Sh. Sherif's faction would not welcome this agreement?

You said the agreement can not be implemented, I thought "the powers that be" are behind it. So what could prevent it from being implemented?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer I support anything that will help. But this agreement is the worst I have ever come across.

The Sharif lost his base and did not get anything to replace them with. Thats the jist of the argument here lad.

My point is simple he lost the opportunity to become the national leader.

He signed on to an agreement that will not be implemented.

lol...I am not suprised... because Adeer Yey baa ka maqan...Oh I thought inaad nabadda iyo horumarka Soomaaliya taageertid... I thought in aniga, nuune, MMA, AT, Juje and many more ay yihiin NABAD-DIID............I NOW WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHO IS THE REAL NABAD-DIID and Qabiileyste?

Maryooley maxay marba meel marmarsiiyo ka dhigataa!

Insha Allah Soomaaliya will be Nabad Markii Itoobiya iyo Xasharaadka ay wadato ay baxaan and the real NABAD-DIIDs waa kuwa markii Soomaali Tashato diida.