Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PMS is real people!

Shakti   

How bloody irritated are you?
:D

u mean how bloody irritating can u be ...

damn u woman must u post this sh!t.. every time is calcaal about how women have it bad. Just be a break stop 4 a bus n be done with it.. :mad: really u so sad!

Modesty   

Cynical_lady, maybe we talk to eachother to acknowledge we are somalis and a minority! What is wrong with a person saying hi? Are you sure ur not PMSing now?

Saalixa   

whats the problem if you have a little mood swings?

You guys should rather have been complaining about the Pain. Because that is what suffering is all about. I have that suffering every month. I say alhamdulilaah it is atleast time tat Allah can forgive me for my sins and a time i can apprecaite the value of having health.

I also kind of feel the pain Your mom endured delivering you. well i cant say it is real labour because nothing is but kind of prepares you for the real one (if you are destined to ever go in labour).

Cynical Lady what are aqwaans? is that just akhwaan (religious) spelt different by you?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by ole:

quote:

How bloody irritated are you?
:D

u mean how bloody irritating can u be ...

damn u woman must u post this sh!t.. every time is calcaal about how women have it bad. Just be a break stop 4 a bus n be done with it.. :mad: really u so sad!
I am truly wasted on this site. :(

NGONGE   

^^^ One lines are good in chat rooms, walaal. This one is not supposed to be a 'chat' forum. Every once in a while one can use a line here and a line there but to do it all the time does nothing but ruin the forum.

This is a discussion forum and I'm only trying to do exactly 'what it says on the tin'. Ya get me?

Ps

Any idea why I thought I was wasted on this site? ;)

Shakti   

Let me see… Because you write more than we bargain 4.. Some of us do have other things 2 do other than reading ur 3 page Coma demanding comments(seriously u can expect 1 to be interested @ a tale on sad Neutered cats n flys getting their thing on? ) So maybe/hopefully u realized that u r waste because u managed 2 waste our time with ur plunder dialogue. …. Now did I get the idea walaaLOW?

NGONGE   

^^^ Ouch! Did that story about the cats annoy you that much? It was written almost two months ago!

Besides, unlike you little sister, I’m sensible enough to realise that not every reader of my pearls of wisdom is going to like what they see. This does not mean I should stop expressing my opinions in a more eloquent way just because some school kid can’t understand the nuances, connotations, sarcasm or simple similes within!

You want to write (and read) one-liners I suggest you take yourself to the chat room. Forums are for expressive, interesting, articulate and attention-grabbing discussions (like my cat story that you remember two month later). :D

I know I sound like I’m having a go at you there, and I am a bit but it’s nothing personal. I’m just trying to see if a little pinch might make you see the light. ;)smile.gif

Ms DD   

Oops..that was one line. My apology. I shoulda added another..right?

Anywho..PMS..Poor excuse for behaving badly. No such thing exists!

Ebyan   

That explains A LOT. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster for the past few days, I really thought I was losing it. PMS totally exists. :(