Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Advice to the TFG!

^^^Some valid points, but the "barren" lands themselves will benefit from trade take for example Galkacyu & Burco both land locked towns but major trade routes and business centres in Somalia. These areas can become industrial zones and in some parts of the country there are deposits of natural resources, Uranium in Galgaduud and so on.

RedSea   

If I were you mr.taako man, I wouldn't say Puntland contributed something good to somalia's "rebirth"?

Abdullahi yusuf is from Puntland and he can't be said he has been a good contribution,rather terrible seed and an door handle for the xabashis.

Khalaf

Federalism will benefit regions very well. Do you want your region to be built up on the brain trust of the natives of the region?

You seem to be overlooking one point I have brought up. Federalism keeps the money of the region in the region, but at the same time gives lesser endowned provinces/regions and oppurtunity to succeed with money flowing from Region to region i.e Albertan taxes benefit a fishing community in New foundland. Do you understand?

Why do you fear federalism? The people of galgaduud will have an oppurtuinty to use any port in Somalia. What difference would it make if they were under a Centralized government or a federalized one?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Why do you fear federalism? The people of galgaduud will have an oppurtuinty to use any port in Somalia. What difference would it make if they were under a Centralized government or a federalized one? [/QB]

sxb that sounds good in print but doesnt happen in practice. regional autonomy, federalism in which region states have equal power with the national government benefits some ie for example your region has oil....while a centralized government would be more benefit to all....share the resources. besides aqeedah wise i am against it wa captailistic to begin wit and i believe in helping the weak and poor prioty number #1.

^ Sxb what is in Somalia is not the right of Djibouti is it?

Same what is in Garoowe is should not be given to ten different cities in somalia and likewise. Every region has its own resources. Everyone will compete. If the world were fair you and I would be suffering like millions of somalis back home. BUT IT'S NOT. You and I are alhamudillah blessed to be in the west. So many somalis die in ships coming to yemen alone to get your oppurtunity.

Ofcourse a region with oil will be lucky, and a region with fruits and veggies will benefit and one with a strong fishing community will benefit and so on. There are disparities in economical difference.

If you fear like I believe you do, the control of other clans in Galgaduud and the region let me remind that that your reer abti have nothing to worry about. They are independent strong minded folk.

Khalaf   

^ Sxb what is in Somalia is not the right of Djibouti is it?

Same what is in Garoowe is should not be given to ten different cities in somalia and likewise. Every region has its own resources. Everyone will compete. If the world were fair you and I would be suffering like millions of somalis back home. BUT IT'S NOT. You and I are alhamudillah blessed to be in the west. So many somalis die in ships coming to yemen alone to get your oppurtunity.

Ofcourse a region with oil will be lucky, and a region with fruits and veggies will benefit and one with a strong fishing community will benefit and so on. There are disparities in economical difference.

The World is not fair sxb mos def, but those who fear Allah and have iman are fair. Sxb understand where I am coming from, and fadlik don’t try to justify injustice by quoting atheist Darwinism “the fittest survive”.....because of that mind set with the greatest technology and abundance of wealth in all of history, vast majority of human beings are worse off, and only a few get fat. ...thats not haaq!

A government, I aint talking of Darwin governments has a duty to help its citizens, all citizens in all corners of the country...invest in institutions, education, health, ect and improve the livelihood of average farahs n xalimos.....it don’t matter where u get the money it’s the “leaders” job ya feel me...moral obligation.

If you fear like I believe you do, the control of other clans in Galgaduud and the region let me remind that that your reer abti have nothing to worry about. They are independent strong minded folk.

^^^No sxb I dont think like that.....i am talking about leadership responsblity not every man for himself......be of kin or not....as a leader i would help the disadvantage first with the money of Bossoso, Kismayo, taxes, ect to all...sharing didnt hooyo teach u that? :D

peace my brother.

^ ofcourse there will be distribution of wealth.SHARING IS CARING. I have been saying this for the last few replies. Port income of Bossaso will help out struggling communities in Puntland and many other regions through transfers from the regional gov't to the federal gov't. But for the most part the money will stay in the region to help out the little towns and villages of the area.

But the natural resources will be devloped by the region and should benefit the people of the region more then anyone else.

You TFG supporters are funny. I love how you exaggerate everything and formulated a make-believe world. I feel like I am reading a fantasy book, and the only thing that makes it interesting is the preposterous notions that are hard to neglect.

Somalis need to create a government which could serve its citizens and integrate with its culture and religion.

Taako is supporting tribal federalism and not geographical federalism, which is the last thing that will unite Somalia or Somalis. Ethiopia has adopted Tribal Federalism in 1991. Just take a look at Ethiopia today the minority rule the majority. Some regions are poorer than anything on earth. Ethiopia itself is a hell hole.

Some one has to take their empty ideas to the trash......>

Federalisam is a reality and the only viable option. Those who want a centralised state have failed to deliver. One has to be honest and ask which entities have lasted these past 16 years, Somaliland, Puntland and what else? The only admins were these ones which where based on the clans of those regions taking responsabilities for their areas. Thus they succeeded while all else failed. It is a blueprint for Somalia as a whole regional adminstartions which the local populations can benefit from.

Puntland is a reality it accepts the TFG and is part of it, it wants to continue to run its own affairs while contributing towards the federal state as a whole.

Somaliland will not come back to a central state based in Mogadishu and become a mere region as it was in the past, thus if you want to save the union you can either offer Somaliland what it has today with a few changes or you can let it go and become a seperate nation or you can subjugate it? Your choice.