Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

The Yankees The Red Soxs!

Qac Qaac   

Lazygirl i was gonna answer u.. but no need to answer back to some one who is not my level.. marka iska daba soco waxaa aa dhahaba, cudur protecting women aa kugu dhacay, wiilo na uma maleenayo in ay rabto helpkaaga..

Wiilo what's going now.. Sweep 100%... r u kidding.. all i have to say to you is David Ortiz 2 games in a row he burned u guys....

as to answer about u dissing canadians... sister i don't know how u r with the business side of sports.. u would realize canada have more better things to worry about like health care then to fund a baseball team, whe we live we value life, america values businesses, sports, and don't care about the poor..

expos are sold coz they can't compete with teams like yankees, as a matter of fact no one could compete with yankees, the owner u guys have buys competition that's not sport.. that's called buying it.. and he still lost to teams like Marlins and Angels he must hate himself.. your team is funded by Manhatten ppl, hope u know who lives there, Jews and famous ppl.. yankees is their team and no matter what they would love to see them win, even if they have to ruin all baseball.. in the future if yankees keep buying players.. no one would play baseball it would be a lock out. i wouldn't be surprised if this winter the yankees go after ichiro and Randy Johnson, they cheap they buy everythig anyways.. sports is better when ppl compete.. Wiilo.

Wiilo   

Hay Qac qac sxb Lazygirl at least knows gabarnida waxay tahay, and to answer to u, i have never said sports are better than ppl, u may be right that the Yankees funs are Jews and some filthy rich ppl, but, of course, when there is team there is always funs that support them, and if the Yankees funs happened to be rich and Jews ppl, so be it. Sxb Qaraarka iska daa, it is just two damn games, and waite until tomorrow night in the Yankees Stadium where the Red Soxs are beaten million times, and tomorrow is no exception ok.

Lol..........sxb :D:D:D

Go figure

Pacifist   

Red Sox Wins in game seven go boston go boston

At last my love has come true NY Yankee are crushed

Believe it, New England, the Red Sox are in the World Series. And they got there with the most unbelievable comeback of all, shaming the New York Yankees, the Evil Empire to the south.

David Ortiz, Johnny Damon and Derek Lowe made sure of that.

Just three outs from getting swept out of the AL championship series three nights earlier, the Red Sox finally humbled the dreaded Yankees, winning Game 7 in a 10-3 shocker Wednesday night to become the first major league team to overcome a 3-0 postseason series deficit.

Cursed for 86 years, these Red Sox just might be charmed.

^^^GRRRRRRRRR it was fixed!im telling you it was fix! dam right Fraud,fire all the pitchers

Who wouldnt have thought this outcome! La Xawla wala Quwata ila Billah!

I just Hope the Bo-Sox get demolished in the world series! :D

Qac Qaac   

Salafi Online... r u a Yankee fan?... it was fixed bro, if something was fixed yankees would done it long time ago. they are the cheapest team alive ever...

Wiilo I guess u ate ur words... Red soxs won 4 in a row. with a style.. history is there to be broken, and tonite sister it was broken, yankees could cry in their offseason and could think about who else can the buy.. while the red sox are playing in the world series.. Wiilo nothing personal the better team won...

no team in the history of sport ever came back from 0-3, red sox set this new came back, for all 4 major sports in north america, Nfl, Nhl, Nba, and Mlb...

Lazygirl i was gonna answer u.. but no need to answer back to some one who is not my level..

hmmm,you don't wanna address me, yet you are addressed me anyway?

(ininka wuu isku dardarsoomey, xanaaq maa intaas kaa keentay? War, cuudi bileyso, oo ramadan aa lagu jiraa)

AyYo Wiilo, what does a yankee fan do after a loss as big as wedneday's?

I have a feeling sox's might just close this out, yet again.

They are on a hot streak, no stopping now.

IL CAPO   

What is so especial about Baseball Ya Somaliyiin?

Yeah, Boston Redsox won the series 4-3 against Ny Yankess and they are the first team ever to do so after going 3 nil down so what?

in Soccer,teams do that on daily basis and some even come back from 4 nil down deficit and still manage to collect maximum points.

Arsenal came back from 3-1 down to win 5-3 against Boro, i bet most of you don't even know who Thierry Henry is or Ronaldinho or even the great Zinedine Zidane and you call yourself a sports fans? Pleaseeeeee.

Thank God For Football.

Peace.

raula   

^^^me no understand who thierry, or the retired french(mind you bald-like kiwanja ya kasarani :D ) is..back to baseball.

Wiilo, what I tell ya the Red sox really showed what we call TRUE TALENT of SPORTSMANSHIP..and hell ya I was cheering once they brought down YANKEE doodles...lol. OUCH!

Wiilo-

Who is the Yankees' MVP for 2004?

Tom Gordon

Derek Jeter

Hideki Matsui

Mariano Rivera

Gary Sheffield

hehehe..did you see A-Rod's face when the SOXers ran to the field at the last pitching..man..UTTER SORROW and some even almost cried...SHAME ON YANKEES and they should be DOOMED...ORTIZ, DAMON, CABRERRA,RAMIREZ, MARTINEZ(even though didn't pitch much!), etc were magnificent...and NO MVP for the YANKEES...well-deserved by ORTIZ(and shuut if the TWINS icon_razz.gif only had paid him higher..maybe we would have been going to the WORLD SERIES now :D not winning consecutive Central division titles..). There was this white dude (GAME 6, pitching for RED SOX towards 8th+ inning)..had blood BRAIDS :eek: I thought he was super duper HOT ;) mama mia

*N'ways, one thing is for sure-baseball players chew a whole lotta TOBACCO :eek: their jaws must be strong and musculine I suppose redface.gif

KUDOS SOX-and hope they win the SERIES

Qac Qaac   

Lazygirl whatever makes u happy sister

wiilo sorry. but yankees are carbage...

Raula i am impressed with your knowledge of the red sox...

but how u think they would do against...

albert pujols

scot rollings

jim edmonds

reggie sounders

and edgar renteria...

P.I. i don't think the curse is over yet.. the red sox have to win the world series... then the curse will be lifted off their shoulders..

IL Capo.. all the other topics in here... are all about soccer, the only one about baseball, u can't let it go. you envy it.. come on man..

i told y'all it watchout 4 their batting

now we get to watch da first game from Fenway Park insteada dat old crummy place in B.X

Yankees lose so im dun wit watchin Baseball

Wiilo   

Hay guys, i lost it ok, there is always next year, although, it is hard for me to take it, but then i have to. It is just a game, ok..............

Go figure