Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Puntland + UNDP to transform revenue collection capacity of the state

Cowke   

Qudhac your seriously just living delusions, go in public and say what you say and see why the international community ignores you. It is because your not living reality but marqan-land. Your on crack half the time and your policies shows it but keep it up because it makes us stronger when your being left behind and i think we all remember the political annihiliation in washington, your future is sealed really. So i understand your frustrations and you want to get back at us but you can't.

But what I do know is, puntland having all its resources focussed on puntland as was the case in 2003 we will take over hargeisa because you don't match the fighters we have, your girls sxb. Look at how rayale is treating you and you can't do nothing but whine about it on forums and chat rooms, but u can never dare take it to rayale.

But as for puntland we are set with ilkojir a famous general and known for his expertise to reform our strength of military to the standard it was in 2003 and it's coming back as farole and ilkojir one of their main policies was to rebuild the army.

So it's game on soon, but i know who will win, because it was done in 2003, yet 2007 we were fighting two wars and managed to still put up a good fight. lol. Even if i am fighting two fronts i can still take u on, wa ceeb waxaas.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Ok adeer, just make sure you arrest those ****** that murdred the four innocent men from Awdal. Ok and dont get Mugged again lad.

you getting angry again defeated boy, so watch your language.

cowka says

But what I do know is, puntland having all its resources focussed on puntland as was the case in 2003 we will take over hargeisa because you don't match the fighters we have, your girls sxb. Look at how rayale is treating you and you can't do nothing but whine about it on forums and chat rooms, but u can never dare take it to rayale.

i think you should take duke boy suggestion and worry about hunger and starvation rather than somaliland ;)

MR SOMALIA

i have no idea what you are babbling and to be honest i really dont care about you and your small clan enclave of bugland

Cowke   

Qudhac, on SOL and in real life ppl say your being owned by rayale in your own backyard, if rayale our student can own you, imagine what the his teachers can do?

Like i said my friend u been cursed with being conquered, weliga waxad ku jireysa "kacdoon" because you don't conquer anyone, u always try freeing yourself from conquerers.

Lastly but not least, puntland is recognized state with recognized federal charter in the tfg, u see the foreign minister of the tfg meeting obama, can we say the same for sland? u only meet up with dead-beat journalists in backyard coffee shop in london. It shows your low-class and therefore you meet with low-class.

As for puntland copying u? ssdf was the first resistance movement, u copied us. not the other way around. Puntland has inventors like dr alim fatah who created postage technology america uses, mohamed ibrahim mursal who created the somali spell checker program, people like Inj. Jeylaani Maxamed siciid Shiikhdoon creator of the biggest fast food franchise in american history blimpie.

Whilst your ppl are in cardiff with 95% unemployment rates according to bbc research reports, infact refugees who came after are lifting the standard of somalis in the west.

That is atrocious figures and shows your ppl for what they are. Unsuccessful. Never heard of 1 hargeisa person invent anything in my life.

Qudhac   

siyad barre- ran like *itch and died abroad

ssdf_ ran like bunch of girls withough firing a bullet

c/y- ran like chicken and refugees in yemen

puntland

puntland ran faster than athelets and left las anod in 5 minutes.

yes indeed the defeated lot have once again mastered the art of talking the talk withought any walking the walk.

Cowke   

Qudhac ssdf was fighting a united military front. Snm fought a disunited army of siyad. Its well known they all defected. noone beat them, they left because they didn't want to do what siyad wanted them to do.

And the usc fought a clan based milias, not an army. By that time somalia was all clan based fronts. Siyad didnt have his army anymore he only was left with gedo boys.

Bless ssdf fought the WHOLE NATION. true heros

^^^

The secessionist den up-north is a house full of abused wives because of Riyaale's iron fist rule. They have become a region of frightened and unstable citizens caught up in one big circle jerk of former NSS officers. They have foolishly convinced themselves that their troglodyte's den is the epitome of freedom and democracy. Which has lead them to believe, wholeheartedly that they will be recognized by the world. This false belief and hope for recognition they simple will NEVER achieve, has turned many marfishlanders into a pitiful and unstable bunch. Their self delusion is one sick f**king joke that Puntland and the rest of Somalia finds funny.

I could go on but this has all been done before. Silly secessionists want to remain relevant(when they never were) in the fast moving affairs of the Somali republic, while the rest of Somalia and the world simply doesn't care about their nonsense because everyone sees through their bullsh1t.

Qudhac   

^^^

i can understand your howling since you are historically known to be a coward fighter and turn back and flee withought a bullet being fired, markaa waa inaad afka ku ciil baxdaa :D;)

Originally posted by Qudhac:

^^^

i can understand your howling since you are historically known to be a coward fighter and turn back and flee withought a bullet being fired, markaa waa inaad afka ku ciil baxdaa
:D;)

Allow me to educate you here, my dear puny marfashlander. Your claim that I am a 'coward fighter' is preposterous to say the least-- for cowards can never be fighters in the first place. Now do not get cheeky with me with such a deranged diatribes against me. Marfashland and it's constituents will never amount to anything, except the odd, 'lols' on SOL by our resident genius here, Mr JB-- and regardless of how aad iskugu camirtaan, at the end of the day--you still remain hopeless concubines of Somalia's former NSS officer, Riyaale. I urge you all to deal with his constant and blatant b1tch-slapping of your kinfolk in Hargaysa, instead of wasting your precious time chatting sh1t on an internet forum.

For once in your lives, pull your pointy heads away from the drivel that says "Marfashland is a democracy" and pursue a different strategy to help your people overcome this dictator.

You know, an intelligent person would take my advice seriously. I hope you, Mr Qudhac, are intelligent. Because Mr 'lol' here, is clearly a lost cause...I tried, over the years, to educate him on what ought be his top priorities in life, and I've finally given up and was forced to submit his name to the Guinness book of world records, as a contender for the world's dumbest human.

Qudhac   

^^^

listen dont cry lil boy i dont make you this history that what you forefathers have left for you. i know when you were feed caano boodhe and guulwade songs you were told of how glories you are but unfortunately reality is somewhat different.

unless you call leaving your pants brown and running like wind a glories history then i would suggest you sobber up and cut down on the calaacal and baroor.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

^^^

listen dont cry lil boy i dont make you this history that what you forefathers have left for you. i know when you were feed caano boodhe and guulwade songs you were told of how glories you are but unfortunately reality is somewhat different.

unless you call leaving your pants brown and running like wind a glories history then i would suggest you sobber up and cut down on the calaacal and baroor.

^^

Qudhac, I know you were never blessed with anything remotely resembling a brain, but this one is a classic. Of course I have a glorious past and I am very much proud of it, regardless of your incessant flow of --marqaan induced-- delirious nay-saying about the prolific past of my ancestors, that will not change.

As always, you --like your fellow secessionist minions-- are barking up the wrong tree. I think it is ridiculous that you call me a guulwade, when you damn well know, the real guulwade you should be worried about resides in General Morgan's old villa in Hargaysa and continues to abuse his concubine ladies with impunity.

Riyaale abuses and dominates your clan because, like your insignificant ancestors, your people make very good slaves, and ever since Riyaale's true colors have become obvious and y'all got your azzes beat up-- after you cried foul about the delayed elections-- you've been whining at Puntlanders ever since, as if, Riyaale is from Puntland. Your anger at me and mine, is misplaced and like a mad puppy you seem lost.

I know that's too much information for you in one shot, but try understand it anyway. smile.gif

^^ That was funny, why is Mugged one upset at Puntland? Riyaale could not even Mugg a blind old lady in Puntland. We have had four Presidents these past decade some were Riyaales superior officers. Yet you find it a problem to deal with an NSS spy? Good luck lads and I hope the mugging stops soon.

Qudhac   

DUKE

are you still waiting for bugland army to come back from south to get sool back for you.......

hahahaha

how long has been duke since you have been waiting since that karbaash bugland got this is a long wait man, whats the matter given up ????

then again what do you expect from the historically defeated lot, all you know is defeat and running.