Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Sh Cumar Faruq about the jihad in somalia, any one who allys with Melezen is kaffir

N.O.R.F   

"any one who is with Mele Zenawi is kaffir like him..."

The shiekh is very explicit. Lets hear what our door knobby folk have to say.....

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

The Sheikh should then go and fight like a man ,,,,,

Define what it means to "fight like a man."

Peacenow   

It would be great if someone could create a list of those who are allied to the xthiopians. Gheedi is certainly the head honcho here and the buffon addieed. A full list of the names, would be helpful, if someone has it.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

The Sheikh should then go and fight like a man ,,,,,

Define what it means to "fight like a man."
Like Osama Bin Laden, Like Abdallah Azzam, Like the others in the front lines ,,,, i don't buy fatwas and words from the 5 star hotels in Europe and US ,,,,,,, Work and Suffer for what you believe but not direct ppl for what you are not doing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is what i hate

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Like Osama Bin Laden, Like Abdallah Azzam, Like the others in the front lines ,,,, i don't buy fatwas and words from the 5 star hotels in Europe and US ,,,,,,, Work and Suffer for what you believe but not direct ppl for what you are not doing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is what i hate

You hate leaders like Bush, Blair, Riyaale, Zenawi and Abdullahi Yusuf because they don't fight in the front lines, but you like leaders like Axmed Xaashi Cayrow, Osama Bin Laden, Abdallah Azzam and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi because they fight like a man?

^^Amazing is how simple you broke it down for his simpleton mind!

Masha-Allah! I always admire your great juxtopositions of things of the past and the present!

Abduallhi Yusuf believes in Somalinimo and Somaliweyn and he has fought for both.

He fought the ethiopians back in the day. And now he is fighting dowladdiid like yourlselfs.

The President is in Villa Somalia.

He takes action we he needs to.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You hate leaders like Bush, Blair, Riyaale, Zenawi and Abdullahi Yusuf because they don't fight in the front lines, but you like leaders like Axmed Xaashi Cayrow, Osama Bin Laden, Abdallah Azzam and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi because they fight like a man?
No, i don't hate Rayaale ,, he is my President and i elected him to be so ,,,,,,

Actually i hate all of those cowards who don't fight in the front lines like you ,,,,,

Jabhad   

"

Actually i hate all of those cowards who don't fight in the front lines like you ,,,,,"

OK geesiga. Tell us, when was your dear leader on the fron lines of war? Far iyo meel bugtaa is og.