Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

What needs to be done for a sustained Jihaad

1. The Somali people regardless of their political affiliation and internal differences shall unite in defeating the aggressors

2. All Somali people supporting this Jihaad should held fundraising events throughout the world to support the young men on the front lines

3. Because there will be a lot of young men that are prepared to die defending their land against aggressors, to lessen the longterm effects of this huge lost of life, all young men and girls should get married in mass marriage ceremonies.

4. Besides weapons and figthers, the front lines need engineers, mechanics, health workers, food among other essential things. Anything you can do to help, please do.

All Somali people shall be united in this regard.

Guul iyo Gobonimo.

Thierry.   

Amiin there are several Masjiid here in the UK who has started fund raising for the cause. Folks if your areas Muslims do not have such initiative start one immediately, these young men are dying for you so that you can relax in jaziira beach, make some contribution an ASAP.

If I had power I would have sent all those Somali yobs in prison to take part in this cause.

Juje   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

these young men are dying for you so that you can relax in jaziira beach, make some contribution an ASAP.

It is very sad indeed that they are dying so that you can enjoy and relax in the beaches of Jaziira. But tell me how does that make this act sacred and right in Islamic terms and call it 'Jihaad'.

However sad and murugo you try to frame in the current situation History will prevail and point that this was never an Islamic war nor one for the righteous. It is purely based on the intend to be a dominating group in Somalia.

Xoogsade   

Juje, Yes, to dominate, to humiliate, to deny the opportunity, to look down on, to eliminate all the sell-outs. Nothing more sacred than that mission. The warlords in Baydhabo and their Ethiopian army are a perfect target for the rage of teh somalis and we hold in contempt those among us hwo have sympathy for them.

All the headlines read "Ethiopia Killed this, Ethiopia killed that" and you have the mind to question the somalis.

Thierry.   

When a foreign Christian force comes and attacks a Muslim land and the Muslim people tells them to leave or face their wrath.

ICU have reiterated that this war is between Ethiopia and them, there war would not stop if TFG was out the picture but me and you both know that if Ethiopia was out the picture it would.

It is not very difficult mate, you as a Muslim are at war with an enemy because you want to implement the laws of Allah in your land and you want them out.

As for those who say that Jihad is Nullified because Eritrea is in the picture need to read the seerah of the Muhammed (SAW) in the battle of the confederates was their not Jewish tribes who took oath to protect and assist Medina when whole Arabia came to invade it, forget about whether they fulfilled their oath the fact that they took indicates that you have to look at the bigger picture.

But alas the time for talking has come to an end the Elders in the Diaspora get connected to your masjiids and for the young ISOC and other Islamic societies are very effective fundraisers

Juje   

By labelling this as a war against 'Ethiopia' you misled people and what is ironic is that you are still adamant. While it is no secret at all that you were along against the TFG in Baydhabo and in support of ICU in Mogadishu. The Somalis are divided right in the middle of this cause of tribal affiliation sxb. To say this Somalia against Ethiopia or even Islamic Jihaad is mockery towards facts.

Propoganda mighthave bought you time before but now you are faced with the grim truth of war.

Somalida waxay tirah 'hadad dhimaneysiid dherarka wala iska duwa'.

Pi   

Juje, dude, weligood Jihaad haku waashaan. Let's see how long these self-righteous anarchists can survive.

Xoogsade   

Juje, I am faced with the grim truth of war but who is waging the war? Who is brave enough to wage the war against me? yaa raganimo hooyo ku dhashay oo isagoo Amxaaro gadaal kasoo gelin ii imaan karo?There are no somalis devided in the middle and ONLY TWO GROUPS who hail from TWO CLANS support the ethiopian war on other somalis. Qeybdiid's supporters and and A/Y's supporters.

Soomaalida kale haku been abuuranin.

And for your Info, My clan is in Bed with the Ethiopians hemmed in between cadde musse's clan militia and the Ethiopian army hoping to regain their lost loot. Once you throw your lot with the devil and rape somalis, you end up a loser and that is what happened to my clan. I am proud to say that I would be the one leading the charge against them. Kuwa dariskooda ahna intii qiiro islaanimo ku jirtay have joined their brethren vocally, materially or however they could, the rest are happy smiling or writing their garbage online.

Really man, qof damiir leh maal maalmahaanoo kale maataa caleeshkaa ku hadashay meelaha lama yimaado.

Thierry.   

We put our trust in Allah Juje, if we all perish as all men and women will, then this place were only a station and not the final destination. We will fight and support this war honourably it will not be easy but Inshallah Allah is with those who want to implement his laws.

The TFG are Muslims and this war is not with them but if they assist the enemy against another Muslim then we have no option but to defend our selves and take the aggressors back to sea less lands they reside in.

I have always supported the structure of the TFG you of all people should no this as we have had this discussion not long ago. But when they brought in Ethiopia in to Somalia is when the aggression started.

Folks do not be fooled by these few folks who have no backbone majority of Somalis are behind the Mujahadeens and Inshallah we shall support

me   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

1. The Somali people regardless of their political affiliation and internal differences shall unite in defeating the aggressors

2. All Somali people supporting this Jihaad should held fundraising events throughout the world to support the young men on the front lines

3. Because there will be a lot of young men that are prepared to die defending their land against aggressors, to lessen the longterm effects of this huge lost of life, all young men and girls should get married in mass marriage ceremonies.

4. Besides weapons and figthers, the front lines need engineers, mechanics, health workers, food among other essential things. Anything you can do to help, please do.

All Somali people shall be united in this regard.

Guul iyo Gobonimo.

I couldn't agree more. For a sustained war, allot of funds are needed. Everyone that can afford, especially in the diaspora, should make monthly payments.

We need a united front, thats the only way we can defeat these aggressors. Lets rise above clannism.Lets judge people on what they do not where they hail from.

We should also reach out to the western media. Soon Somalia will be blacked out from the mainstream media, and the habash will be committing its genocide. I was watching CNN today and they said 'Ethiopia is defending itself against Islamist threat' The media is alreday biased against us.

We need frontline journalists, pictures, video's of whats happening. We need to tell the truth and educate the western audiances. We are a part of these communities, so everyone should do what he or she can do.

Please reach out to people in your cities, towns and villages. meet each other and think about how you can contibute to the effort, start with your friends and families.

Not everyone has to go to the front, there are a million and one ways that you can contribute.

me   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Says Suldaanka.
:D

Horn sidsan waad ka fiicnayd awoowe. Baladweyne oo maanta diyaarado xabashi garaacayaan ayaad, sidan u hadlaysaa. Walaal hadoo kale ma aha markii la qos qoslijiray. Maanta hal mid un ayaa loo baahan yahay, in aan midowno, iskuna raacno difaaca wadankeena.

Horn, hadal badan yaan laysku lumin, eebeba maskax wuu ku siiyay, isticmaal.