Sign in to follow this  
Curly

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10

Curly   

Episode 9 was absurd!

Fatima's trying desperately to sort out her passport situation and the producers are talking with her lawyers and booking appointments, so you can't help but think hey this didn't just come up on that day and it must have been an ongoing thing right?

So why is she being blamed for the producers fault, who books her appointment right in her shoot?

They let her through but they didn't need to blame her and give her all that stick for something she had no control over.

In any rate the criteria for the show clear states you need a passport/travel document so why did they put her through knowing full well she did?

For the drama perhaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMqWDgFDC8

Nephissa   

I suspect the girl is disowned or something, maxaa dhacay dheh; we see everyone else phoning home..talking to their loved ones, laughing and gigglin, sharing the ups and downs of the show with their moms.. 'cept Fatima. Maskiina! All last week I was waiting the phone call she was about to make LOL. And who does she call? The INS :rolleyes: .

Can't wait to watch it tonight. I hope they take them to Piazza di Spagna, the famous spot [the grand staircase] for the fashion shows in Rome.

STOIC   

Rumour has it on the internet that Fatima won the tenth season.Its just a rumour.If it is true you heard it from me, if itsn't true I never said so until it is consistent with what you know.Looool (Jaceylka style!) :D

There is no one in the show that gives me a second of an awe-Just raw curiosity and rooting for my home girl keeps me peeping at the show on wednesday nights.

Curly   

Unlike you HOBO Americans I get to watch it a day later :(

Anyhoot tonight's cover girl advert shoot was fun to watch that Fatima amazed me with the way she picked up Italian so quickly.

As for her disownment, I'm surprised she didn't mention it since she used FGM as a tool...I bet the producers love stories about that.

Kool_Kat   

It is about time a plus size model wins ANTM, though Whitney seems to be shrinking week after week, still...

Oh GOD, don't even get me started on Fatima...She is just an overrated airhead...I have not seen a single thing she has said on that show that suggests otherwise...War weyna ceebeysay...And what's up with all these 'she is so pretty' bs? Ma waasheen dadkii? The average Somali girl baaba ka qurxoon...

Oh well, we shall wait till next week and see...I hope she doesn't win...Whitney all the way...

Aaliyyah   

Kool Kat lol at least the girl has the back bone to be in a show..iska dhaaf ha qaabdarnaanto haday rabtee..

Blessed   

Fatima has improved so much, she's evolved in to a sort of butterfly. Win or lose, she's done really well to make it this far and I think she'll be a top model regardless. So, will Anya, love her.

Whiney, whitney really got on my nerves with her fake, *****y, slutty .. insecure self.

Nephissa   

Poor Fatima, during the photo shoots, she didn't know how to put emotions in the boyfriend scenarios with the hot sexy Italian male model..because..because..get this: "she has never had a boyfriend" :D that cracked me up walaaahi! She wanted to play that 'oppressed Muslim/circumsized/can never have sex' little girl again. Laakin wax ka neefiyo ay waysay.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Are you an average Somali?

Do you even need to ask ayeeyo?

Kool Kat lol at least the girl has the back bone to be in a show..iska dhaaf ha qaabdarnaanto haday rabtee..

What back bone? Qaabdaro iyo doqonimo? C'mon hee Aaliyah...Her 'I can never be with a man cuz I was circumsized' or 'I didn't know how to express my emotions (to the ever so HOT Italian model dude) cuz I've never had a boyfriend', are played out...She should know better...But hey if it got her to the finals, why not... :D

Naden   

Fatima has guts and she is a beautiful girl, she is doing all she can to make it in this cutthroat business. I've been rooting for her since the first show.

Whitney? A cold, over privileged bigot.

Go Fatima!