Sign in to follow this  
Curly

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10

ZOLA   

Fatima sure has toned down this week and is sort of getting along with her roommates. the orange/red hair is gone and now she is rocking a long black weave. now am starting to see a bit of iman in her.

girls ans boys, give the girl a break..am sure she is not proud of what she said in the 1st episode.

Malika   

^It was panick talk,just after realising she had upsetted everybody she had to throw in the "feel sorry" for me card...oh well,good luck to her!

Miriam1   

caught the episode when she was changing her hair, to bad she's being coined as the annoying one in the show.

Chimera   

I only like Yasmin Warsame who's supercool i'm her number 1 fan the rest are just super-average-im-too-good-for-you-oh-please-don't-touch-me-you-are-Somali-trolls

Yasmin for President woohoo.gif

party.gif

Khalaf   

yo da beeep looks like a beep with an accompanying bidaaaaaaar. at least she aint the ugliest one tho...but she is ugly on somali standards. FGM shiiiiiiit.......god damn!

*God forgive us! ;)

peaaaaaaace

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

yo da beeep looks like a bantu with an accompanying bidaaaaaaar.

FYI, Bantus are just as beautiful as anyone else on this planet. I can't imagine how their own level of confidence is eroded due to people such as yourself who go: "ewwww, hebla looks like Bantu." Tell me what constitutes the classification as 'Bantu looking'? horta. Is it a big butt, a huge nose, a small butt, a small nose, crossed eyes? You, of all people [self righteous holier than thou Khalaf] should know better. Shame on you for that above post.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

yo da beeep looks like a beep with an accompanying bidaaaaaaar. at least she aint the ugliest one tho...but she is ugly on somali standards. FGM shiiiiiiit.......god damn!

*God forgive us!
;)

peaaaaaaace

Ninyoho adiga meeqo waji aa leedahay mar sheikh aad iska dhigta Hadana abuurista illaahay aa wax ka sheege

Tintaada hal dhinac ha uxiirmato ninyoho

Can someone explain to me why female circumcision has become synonymous with Somalis. So many other African countries do this horrible practice yet Somalis are the only ones demonized.

Tintaada hal dhinac ha uxiirmato ninyoho

lmao@afromantic Girl, are you JJ oo shaati kale soo gishatay?

Nephy, difaac saas eh waa mid laga yaabo, aad iyo aad ayaa u kululaatay.(laf laf waa loox yar oo mar mar haduu cooskiisa waayo, wuu isku dardarsamaa)

Aniga waxa aan rabaa inaan ogaado, Bantu jeceelnima mey kaa tahay, mase meel kale aa kaa danqaneeso? (gabar dadkeeda lacaaye right ayey difaacnimo uleedahay) Bantu noolaada

Khalaf   

Ok Nephthys...u right.

Originally posted by Pomegranate:

Can someone explain to me why female circumcision has become synonymous with Somalis. So many other African countries do this horrible practice yet Somalis are the only ones demonized.

Good question...cuz they r nearly 100% "muslim" society..n the rest aint? dats my theory

Edit: ooooooooo snaaaaaaaaaaap.....i forgot mayn...cuz its only dumb somali females that sell books and go on national tv talking about their privates no body else does that!.....

peace

^ That picture was completey unneccessary. I am aware of the fact that Somalia has a lot of problems. However, what I have an issue with is when people, namely Somali models, who are given media attention and instead of using that time to let people know about the Somali culture in a different light than what the media gives, they portray themselves as these helpless victims so that white people can feel sorry for the poor Africans.

Despite popular opinion, Somalia is just one of many countries that does partake in female circumcison. Sudan, a majority muslim country, also does this yet they're not demonized to the same extent we are and I am bloody sick of it.

I am tired of Somali women telling the whole world about their private parts. I am tired of people making jokes about Somalis that we cut women's clits off. I am tired of co-workers asking me if I had it done. I don't want to be associated with it anymore.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Aniga waxa aan rabaa inaan ogaado, Bantu jeceelnima mey kaa tahay, mase meel kale aa kaa danqaneeso? (
gabar dadkeeda lacaaye right ayey difaacnimo uleedahay
)

Alla maxaa xoolo tahay! :D . Yes, I am, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Yes, I'm a Bantu [just to spell it out for the slower bunch at the back of the classroom.]

Layzie, naago-nimo yeelo adi dadkaa ku difaacdo markii la caayo, qandho gafuur xumeyde. icon_razz.gif