Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Nigeria to send troops to Mogadishu

Emperor   

Originally posted by Duke:

Thus while Somalia and its governemnt is weak, its not as weak nor as depserate as the ever ludicrous secessionists led by Warrabe[hugger] and Co.

Astaqfurulaah al cadiim

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Lol tell him sxb, thou you should let the young man dream or perhaps hallucinate

Indeed, it is nothing more than that.

Emperor   

Lol, A joke sxb just see the homour side of things, you need to lighten up a bit, isn't that how they say it on the streets nowadays... stop being thick, lighten up :D

Juje   

Lol, A joke sxb just see the homour side of things, you need to lighten up a bit, isn't that how they say it on the streets nowadays... stop being thick, lighten up
:D

Why? You want to refrain from your brilliantly said comment. :D:D

Emperor   

^Althougt I agree it was brilliant :D , I have the right to refrain, rephrase or reinstate it as and when appropriate, that's not a big problem, we are all humans and thus employ the logic to re-check and re-develop things as other things or factors relate to them evelove ...

I stil believe that there was nothing wrong with my attempted joke, however you may take as you wish... You interpretation wasn't to my liking thus I had to act and make it more clearer...

Juje   

^Althougt I agree it was brilliant
, I have the right to refrain, rephrase or reinstate it as and when appropriate, that's not a big problem, we are all humans and thus employ the logic to re-check and re-develop things as other things or factors relate to them evelove ...

I stil believe that there was nothing wrong with my attempted joke, however you may take as you wish... You interpretation wasn't to my liking thus I had to act and make it more clearer...

What was my interpretation that you did not like?

Emperor   

^That my reply was only meant for a joke and that Duke was taking pride in his uncle being the Somali President as a joke to only take the mick, piss off and confuse more the young secessionist...

Nways, move on. That's not the point...

Juje   

let the young man dream or perhaps hallucinate

Yes I got the joke...but why hallucinate ?

You of all people, I always thought would be the last person to the take a poke at him :D:D

Emperor   

^Lol, you don't know me, waan ishubaa not only that I actually proved myself, unlike some tiih kuma jirin for almost two decades :D

Juje   

^Lol, you don't know me, waan ishubaa not only that I actually proved myself, unlike some tiih kuma jirin for almost two decades

Not your profile sxb which certainly does not warrant interest - but why the poke?

Ibtisam   

^^^They had a little fight, but have now made up...why are you pushing him into a corner. You already know is hopeless and cannot get out?