Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

7 Ministers, 5 MP's, Deputy Darwiish Commander along with 1000 troops arrive Sanaag

Saalax   

Koora-Tuunshe, the only people who always mention minorities and stuff wa makhiir that says alot, even going as far as claiming to settle in kismaayo lol.

Xudeedi   

Libaahe: The only Makhiri's who you Northwesterners come accross are few subclans who dominate you in Ceerigaabo iyo Shimbiraale.

Makhiri's in Bari and Waamo have never even heard of you guys.

Adeer Kismaayo's claim is among the D family, does not concern minority Northwesterners in any way.

If you were geographically informed saaxiib, you would have known of Makhiri Towns in Waamo and Makhiri Headquarter Buulo Xaaji.

Xudeedi   

Libaahe don't boher yourself too much.

Adiga, as Richard Burton stated in his memoir "you are a citizen of the Makhiri Country."

Saalax   

Koora-Tuunshe , i wasn't talking about you but just in general the makhiir's i have came across seem to have that issue where they need to try and feed lies to people such as we live as far as kismaayo lol.

Saalax   

Xudeedi, makhiir doesn't exist no more and Ina-Garre made sure it's leader was shipped to seycheles and the little kingdom destroyed that is the reality for you 101. :D

Qudhac   

guys leave him alone

the rat tooth :D is defending his village of dahar where the clan of 31 reside loool.

RedSea   

^ :D It indeed is. If I may confirm the truth on his behalf if he has hard time doing it so himself. Who rules the city of Erigavo is known to everybody and I assure you it's not and will not be Them talking tuna heads from Eastern Sanaag whom as we came to know love to act big and tall. They can have their say in SOL and in the virtual world, and rer oodwayne folks will have Erigavo and perhaps little further Eastern while at it. ;) How does that sound? :D

Xudeedi   

I was kindly requested by my Makhiri Breathrens to not bother with a minority mugged clan. Qhalib, adeer your depressed old man, mugged by Borame.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Xudeedi, the only minority is that of makhiir who depend on 1 minister who goes by the name rat-teeth, a whole community depending on 1 minister? no wonder the makhiir community has one of the smallest parliament seats both in somaliland & puntland.

My friend you are talking of tribalism. I thaught you believed in being a nation which can overcome diffrences. How can you convince someone to share patriotism with you and the same time patronize those ppl for being a minority??

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

I was kindly requested by my Makhiri Breathrens to not bother with a minority mugged clan. Qhalib, adeer your depressed old man, mugged by Borame.

Only a foolish and hateful creature thinks like that. If Somalilanders had the same thought process as you we would still be stuck in Civil war era unable to accomplish anything beyond a Tuna factory!

Awdalites are fellow citizens and have contributed to the progress in Somaliland. We have nothing but love for them. Unlike certain folks they do not hold any grudges and have actually taken full advantage of the opportunities that exists in Somaliland. They currently hold the Presidential seat as well as the VP slots in the other two opposition parties. Halkaana raganimo ayey ku gaadheen waana u ogalahay. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the confused folks in parts of Sanaag.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Xudeedi, Qhalib is more welcome in erigavo than you and general rat-teeth, what does that show?

It shows I'm the King that run this b1tch while he and his kinfolk are my subjects who adhere to my rule! :D

Puntland Press release..

Second, the article appears to be advocating for the United States to appease the Al-Shabab and warns of drastic actions if the United States assists Puntland in its effort to deny Al-Qaeda and her affiliates to establish a safe heaven in its territory. Quoting an unknown Somalia observer based in Norway, Ms. Ryu writes“ The danger is…you could act in a way that could mobilize the ********** to the Shabab side.” The ********** are at the forefront of the war against Al-Shabab which is locally led by the internationally sanctioned, self-confessed terrorist Mohamed Said “Atom”, and the false prediction that a robust United States engagement with Puntland on counterterrorism may spur the ********** to join the Al-Shabab is absurd.
It might be instructive to note that the ********** did not extend any assistance, in any way to “Atom” and his terrorist compatriots whilst they fully supported the government’s operations to cleanse the latter from their hideout in Galgala.

This article is a cheap ploy to frustrate the implementation of the recently announced United States government’s “Two-track” Somalia engagement policy through the dissemination of unfounded information and propaganda. Schemes of this kind however sophisticated will not succeed to prevent the governments of Puntland and the United States continuing their mutually beneficial cooperation in the crucial area of the war against terrorism and violent extremism in the region.