Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin Salad Xasan war criminal no 1

money   

Brother Duke is damaged and beyond reach. I would love to see our brother talking about something positive to bring people together, to heal, to reconcile instead of cheering for his uncle warlord and bashing all that are from other clans whom he perceive to be the enemy. I never understood why Somalis who share same culture, blood, language, heritage, ancestry, religion, look the same, and are 100% homogeneous in every way have to engage in self-hate and self-destruction. This is just so ignorant.

Emperor   

^Athiga why attack Duke, are you suggesting A. qasim is innocent, and he's only one and not a clan, so stop the clan issue, the individual and the name posted here in not Clan's name... get the facts forward, A. Qasim is a crimanl and one of the worst Somali warlords, no doubt about that... Bring forth your point, remember every thread or topic has a direction, let it take its course...

Thierry.   

Emperor A Qasiim might be a criminal but the hypocrisy here is the messenger praises one warlord yet condemns another.

lool. Again they attack the Duke. The post is about an individual and not a clan, even if he did what he did for the clan thats not a point.

As for Duke support of the current President, its not in question.

Many posts are made about President Yusuf here and I do not attack the messinger.

Like Emperor said let the topic take its course and let the defence present its case why I am wrong.

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Emperor A Qasiim might be a criminal but the hypocrisy here is the messenger praises one warlord yet condemns another.

Mudane C/qaasin Salaad Xasan is not a warlord, had never been a warlord and is not even close to anyone assocciated with warlordism. Waa u gafeysaa madaxweynihii hore, especially comparing him to this Xabashi stooge is a grave injustice.

Thierry.   

Adeer MMA if I replaced the word president that would mean I would have to call yey a president too, otherwise I will fall in Duke Category praising only those in my bandwagon and condemn those who are against my views.

Let us not forget A Qaasin was a very corrupt leader in his past. His crimes might not be as bad as treachery which the current stooge is stained by, but no way is Abdi Qaasin a saint in Somali affairs.

MMA you are even more naïve than an adamant ICU supporter like me if you believe A Qaasin is not associated with warlords and didn’t explicitly condone the isbaaro days in Xamar

Abtigiis   

Cabdiqasim Salat Xassen is a human being. He might have his own weaknesses. But by the standards of somali politicians, he is an angel. He is a wise man and a religious fellow. Certainly, a nationalist.

Emperor   

^Saaxib, we are all human beings, nationalists and for that matter religious. Everyone of us have different opinion and that will not change the facts on the ground, if you believe A.qasim is innocent, then you are completely entitled to your opinion...

Theiry good point

Again the post is about the mans actions and it does not in no way step in the way of his humanity.

Again refute the points made above, "Duke said this and that" is not the issue.

If you want to present a case against the crimes commited by Yey and others again present them.

Abdiqasin was a top leader in the Junta.

Abdiqasin invaded Marka, barva, Kismayu at the expense of the locals and to the advantage of militias who ahiled to be from his clan.

These are the points made, lads.

MMA has proven to be a poor defence lawyer , others have become very emotional and Theiry is making only half a valid point.

Nephissa   

^Saaxib, we are all human beings, nationalists and for that matter religious.

Is A/Y religious? I heard he never bows down [rukuu] jeeruu kufo maahee..

Emperor   

^Lool, thats the sort of evidence they always come up with loooooooooool

Nephty, you are so obsessed with A. Yusuf, I said every body, so why pick this old man out of the many Millioins of Somalis.... Again, you might ask that question Mr. Yusuf and not me... but I can tell you one think, every Somali individual is or thinks to be religious in his own unique standards...

Nephissa   

What's so sacred to you about this senile goat anyway?

GD, this isn't some my hearsay is better than your hearsay drag race for crying out loud.