Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Why did we fight Siyad Barre to get dictator Riyaale secessionist ponder

Emperor   

^Yes all the that can happen, but surely after all this years of Riyaale rule, an average SLder cannot ask why they fought Siad Barre let alone a minister serving his government, :D:D , Ninku miyuu sakharaansaa sanadahaasoo dhan oo haduu soo baraarugay miyaa? Loooooool

Mr. NABAD, at first I couldn't believe Waraabe made that comment, I thought it was a joke and some sort of a made up story, but then I saw the audio somewhere on the net and listened to his interveiw, and the man said it for real, Shankaroon kulahaa :D , oh my God he got me laughing so hard Walahi, I fell off the chair.... :D , LOool...

hihi ma oohinbaa mise waa qosol,lol.

Mr Red Adiga maxaa ka rabtaa Puntland, magceeda baabad nagula heysataane, oo deetana shankaroon baad door bideene.lol

RedSea   

TheWayfarer,

It's turning point for somaliland, and it's wise to stay focus. silence is golden sometimes especially when these crazy name callings like marqanland and khatland stuff is being thrown around. How do you really combat such ciyaal suuqnimo bal ninyo? lol

Nabad,

shankaroon waa magac fiican. Macnaha laga wado hadii aad ogaan lahayd maad ku qososheen.

shankaroon= shantii somaliyeed, tan ugu wanaagsan.

Emperor   

Red Sea is getting angry, chill out ninyaho, this is the politics section, malagu ducaysto meeshaan....

And Shankaroon is your prefered clan-fiefdom name according to one of your leaders, thus you should hail and thank us for calling you the name of your choice...

Obviusly we don't want to see any problem or violence in Shankaroon during the difficult time of the elections, and we wish her all the best...

Siilaanyo should win the presidency of Shankaroon.