Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Amin Ammir: Special

Like him or not but the man has skills and loads of guts............

On the JVA alliance and Barva.... Why is A/Qasin well dressed and Hiiraale with blood on his hands???

Baraawe.gif

Gabbal   

Why is A/Qasin well dressed and Hiiraale with blood on his hands???

Why don't you tell us? :D

BTW Amin Amiir must know something we don't. Now who are those people Barre Hiiraale slayed under the guise of Cabdiqasim? I didn't know it was common knowledge that ina Aadan Shire commited a massacre in Baraawe. :eek:

Amiin Camir dacwadiisa ha u qaado Indha-cade, the man who coincidentally rules Amin Camir's native lands from Baraawe itself.

As for you Duke, sxb get over it. Sheekada haday Kismaayo ku timid. Whys, hows, and the whoms are crystal clear oo wayna noo xisaabsanyahiin. ;)icon_razz.gif

The question is for everyone, so Mr Hiiraale expert why dont you attempt to give us an answer as you know everything about the noble JVA.

Why is Bare the one with the dirty hands and why has he got a pistol and why is Abdiqasin looking so sharp? I am puzled why Amin Ammir drew this pic in this way, what on earth could he mean?? :rolleyes:

Gabbal   

^^I will not be dragged down to your level sxb. Adeer Cabdulahi ka fakar. God knows siyaasadiisa way u baahantahay in laga fakaro. I'm sure as soon as adeer is on that return flight back, you will see the hopelessness of the situation.

^^^ So what has the Pres of Somalia got to do with the pic of Amin Ammir with your two heroes standing on couple of dead corpses???????? Are you looking for a scapegoat, for a way out of this terrible question. Why is Hiiraale with the bloody hand and ragtag clothes, and why is "Dr" bdiqasin looking so professional???

Gabbal   

^^^ :confused:

Sxb chill intuusan dhiig kar kugu dhicin. Does Amin Amir really understand the political situation of Somalia is a more likely question. I don't know about you, but besides the liberation of Gedo, I only know of one place in the whole of Somalia Barre Hiiraale engaged in war, and I have the benefit to tell you that Abdiqaasim Salaad Hassan was living in Cairo, Egypt during the its planning and the time it took place. :confused:

A question that will proof Amin Caamirs political adeptness is, why is Indha-cade not the man in place of Hiiraale? Is not Indha-cade the man who colonizes Baraawe :confused:

I can't ever think of Barre Hiiraale ever having been in Baraawe untill last week for a max three days. I can't ever remember having read last week's headlines screaming Barre Hiiraale committed murder in Baraawe either.

Matter of fact Cabdiqasim Salaad Hassan was not at Baraawe last week. What does that say about the cartoon itself? Amin Camir is using kutiri-ku-teen here and is using based entirely on opinion.

Everone has an opinon, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. That says nothing about the authenticity or factualness of it. Sxb chill.

^^^ The question is do you know anything about Somali politics outside the goodness of uncle Hiiraale???

I have tol you many times that Abdiqasin was involved with the JVA, and Inda Cade and lion Hiraale no more than a front or a tool for his and his clans dominance of southern Somalia. Many on SOL have pointed out that after 2000 and the flow of Arab money the power of the senior members of the JVA grew in so much that even in Kismayu they were the ones calling the shots.

Either people like myself on SOL must have inspired Mr Ammir to draw that pic, or it is common knowledge, that "Dr" and saint Abdiqasin is the master of the JVA and the colonies of Barava, Marka and others come under his influance...

Hapless Abdiqasin the clanist of all has never ever spoken out against the actions of his clan notably Inda Cade, Seerar, Goobanle and others or his Junior allies like Hiiraale and Ahmed Warsame in the JVA, yet he always cried out and barked the "EVIL" intentions of "Ethiopia" aims of colonising Somalia, while his clan took away land and rights of their other weaker Muslim brothers. Howver your educated, well informed Somali brain never sees this while you have the audacity to talka about others so easily. :D

Gabbal   

Duke walaal waa inoo taas dee. Barre Hiiraale baa Kismaayo xoog-kuhaysto yaan mar dambe lagaa maqlin. smile.gif Ninka waxuuba yahay baaba iska yar ee waan la yaabanahy sabaabtaad u dabo-socotid. :D Orod Cabdiqaasim Salaadboy iyo Gen Morgan heshiisii, ileen waxaa la arki jiray dawcad loo qaado masterska not juniorska. icon_razz.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a qestion the Brother can't even ansker it. When he saw the picture he himself was in shock. But after all it's the truth.

"Kismayo xoog-kuhaysto" this guy is funny Kismayo is a thing of the past.

Emperor   

lol, Seems Amin understands the rules of the game:

In a battle field there is always a general who draw the maps and a soldier who does the dirty job...

Amin is a talented man who tells the truth as it is to every one at anytime... but truth hurts.. huh?

Qorshel and Camil Milk, it is an amazing picture... Look at the smile on their faces...

Baraawe.gif

Horn, I dont give a rats, If Morgan makes peace with Casha Abdala. The issue here is how the artist drew such an accurate depiction of the JVA alliance and thier actions as seen by the wider public....

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I dont give a rats, If Morgan makes peace with Casha Abdala.

It is only yester year when you were egging him on and writing continuosly in this forum how he will recapture Kismayo with forces from Puntland. How quick you change your stance sxb,but am not suprised cause in simple words the ideology and policies which you believe and pursue are not worth on the paper they are written on and if anything they are hollow and creation of a sick mind.

You have the tendency to accuse others of suppporting their 'adeeros' while you are at the for front of it all. The difference here is while others question at times the value of what they support you in complete contrast see it as a religion with Yeey as its prophecy. To you the word evaluation does not exist in your vocab and this is probably due to the fact that you are weak or either have a problem admitting that you were/are wrong.

Yeey's weight and credibility as President who can stir the country out of crises is not diminishing but has utterly evaporated beyond existance. Not because of an overwhelming opposition but the fact that he lacked an apparent and common policy adaptable to the situation. Instead he embarked on a path that has created more tension,confussion and controversial. Which as a result his reign(or should I say its creation) is perishing.

Yet you , Duke, choose , just like a government propoganda machine during Kim Il Sung times, on daily basis spread lies after lies and trying to create a picture where actually there exists a government and everything else is rosy if we were to believe your constant yapping.While in reality they are holed in a 'degmo' called Jowhar (well at least those that are fine healthwise). The so called Natinal forces is barely a theory and that even those that came from Puntland are doing all the means of going back home even selling their personal weapons, not mentioning the status those from Hiiran and near areas.

You are loosing anything to hang onto that you see a 'cartoon picture' pf A.Amir as a tool to prove the positiveness of the mirage you strongly support.

Gabbal   

Duke-

It is more then tiring enough to continue these kinds of discussions with you my friend. As for "JVA" alliance, I will tell you now as I have always done. I do not support an alliance and I have never done so. However, I know Hiiraale and I know what the man is made of and I know what he stands for. Barre Hiiraale can only be accused of war in Gedo and in Kismaayo, and in both of those situations self-defense was the objective. Besides that aspect of Barre Hiraale, you have never wanted to acknowledge the level of peace and security he has brought to the Jubbas. You have never wanted to acknowledge the record breaking intra-Jubba peace processes he built and helped make it succeed. You can repeat all you like that your ear savors, but I will tell you this but once; Morgan was expelled in early 1998, the JVA was set up in 2001. smile.gif