Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Does the complaining ever end?????

underdog   

I look at the First few topics in this section and I'm truly distrubed that for an entire section dedicated to women all you can do is whine and complain.

When was the last time some actually post anything positive?

-4 wives

-if I was a man...

-I want to kick someones a$$

-I get no respect...

I think you should all get over this inferiority complex and get on with your lives without needing permission and validation

^^ I couldn't have agreed more. Seriously this is a women's forum, let's post something meaningful...rather than the garbage that has been produced. Underdog is correct when he/she commented on the validacation part.

underdog   

Not a complaint...an observation. I come to the women's forum to get a better understanding of my Somali sisters. You tell me what kind of image all of this is painting??????

Adna   

salaam

Underdog afkaaga caano lagu qabay soo lama dhihi jirin walaakiis you are so right i caouldn't agree more, like imperial-lady said this froum shoul be more help full and meaningfull. marka walaahi some times i feel like why do we need all this complains? :mad: much love to ya'll

There is no one complaining, we are merely asking questions, and why things are that way.

There is nothing wrong in asking questions.

underdog   

I agree there's nothing wrong with asking question.

(call me paraniod) but being an outsider in a North American country that'll never be my home in a time where there is a full scale war being waged against my culture and my religion and a serious uncertainty as to the future of my people, don't you think we should be coming together and asking useful questions?

loooooooooooooool underdog...So i guess from reading those topics, u figured women in SOL (if not all but majority) are suffering from inferiority complex...Let me see, u mentioned something about useful questions, so since u are accusing women in this section of complaining too much, what do u think are useful questions women should have or ask about their own genders so that they can get on with their lives? And since u seem to be trying to learn a thing or two about somali sisters, why don't u share with us here those things u were looking forward to learn about the ladies?

bee bye

underdog   

- Health

- Business

- Education

What can women do to improve our current social situation?

How are women currently preparing themselves to carry on the Somali culture in the western world?

What are we doing now to help other Somali women back home and around the world?

Something along those lines....

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by underdog:

- Health

- Business

- Education

What can women do to improve our current social situation?

How are women currently preparing themselves to carry on the Somali culture in the western world?

What are we doing now to help other Somali women back home and around the world?

Something along those lines....

good ones Underdog..